Who’s not envious of celebrity red carpet looks, their flawless skin, and lustrous hair?
They have a variety of professionals whose only task is to make them look impeccable at all times, but if you ask these actors, a lot of work is coming from the end of them, too.
With heavy makeup and harsh shooting lights wreaking havoc on their skin, they have to stick to the best skincare regimens to keep their skin healthy and radiant.
We’re bringing you the secrets of Bollywood celebs that work well for them.
- Multani Mitti
- Rose Water
- Aloe Vera Gel
- In a bowl, take 1 tablespoon of Multani mitti to take 2 teaspoons of rosewater and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix it well and apply it on your clean face.
- Wait for about 10 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Make sure you apply an excellent moisturizer after it.
Remember her natural look at Dear Zindagi? Her smooth, plump, radiant skin.
The secret of Alia’s skincare is that she always uses Multani mitti face packs to remove any excess oils and keep acne at bay.
Multani mitti cleanses and purifies the skin by removing blood, dirt, and impurities.
This clay not only absorbs oil but also regulates oil production benefits all skin types.
The oil-absorbing properties of Multani mitti make it effective against acne and help speed up the healing process.
Used as a scrub, Multani mitts will slough away dead skin cells and remove blackheads and whiteheads, giving skin a natural and safe glow.
It enhances circulation and increases skin quality and color.
Pro Tip: Blend a few drops of tea tree essential oil for added benefits.
This not only cleanses the skin thoroughly but also gives relief from the active acne of the face.
Use this face pack every alternate day to get the best results.
- Gram Flour
- Wild Turmeric
- In a bowl, take 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of curd, and 1/4t teaspoon of wild turmeric.
- Mix it really well and apply it on your clean face.
- Wait for about 10 minutes and then start removing the mask in a small circular motion and then wash it with water.
- Lastly, apply a good moisturizer after it.
Ananya swears by a few skincare hacks and DIY’s that work like magic for her.
She brings a spray bottle of rose water with her at all times and squirts her face at regular intervals.
Apart from that, she applies a combination of turmeric, curd, and honey on her face regularly.
It serves as a great exfoliator and also hydrates the skin.
The curd and besan face pack is a great way to nourish dry skin and remove dead cells.
Besan acts as a skin cleanser, and the curd has a moisturizing effect.
Curd is a natural moisturizer that cleanses your skin and acts as an antiseptic that preserves the pH of your skin.
All these ingredients added together will naturally cure your dry skin.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
We believe that Bebo is born with good genes, but she’s certainly doing something right to keep her skin flawless.
You’re curious what it is?
- She’s slathering her face with butter!
- Honey acts as a moisturizer and fills the skin with moisture.
Cleanses the impurities and frequently uses the product of plumped, smooth, healthy-looking skin.
- Honey is known for potent antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help minimize oil production while preventing acne and pimples.
- Turmeric brightens the skin, and the honey can act as a cleanser and moisturizer.
Pro Tip: You should add a pinch of turmeric and a few drops of lemon juice to the honey.
- Fresh Neem leaves/ Neem Powder
- If you want fresh skin like Anushka, grind neem leaves together, add two pinches of turmeric, and a few drops of water. Apply it to your face and neck.
- Wash it with cold water when it’s dry.
Neem is best known for its anti-aging properties.
Owing to its antioxidant properties, neem protects the skin against harmful UV rays, pollution, and other environmental factors.
Vitamins and fatty acids in neem enhance and sustain skin elasticity, minimize wrinkles and fine lines.
Have you ever seen a blemish or a mark on her face before?
Anushka, too, also gives her skin a rosewater treatment that results in a fresh look forever.
Apart from this, she uses a neem face mask at home that detoxifies the skin and leaves it clean and radiant.