Skin whitening does not only mean the face is fair and flawless.
It is also no less necessary to get fair hands and legs.
Since dark feet and hands immediately pull down our quotient of beauty.
- Licorice Powder
- In a bowl, mix 3 tbsp of licorice powder, 1 tbsp of oats, and enough water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this scrub on the hands, legs and also gentle scrub for 3-4 minutes.
- Wash off using some cold water.
- Before taking a bath, do this every day, and you will notice a change in the skin in one week.
This is one of the most powerful natural remedies for achieving fair hands and legs.
For its skin whitening properties, licorice is well known.
It contains a compound known as ‘Glabridin’ that reduces the development of melanin and also acts as a sunscreen to protect our skin against UV damage.
Licorice’s anti-inflammatory properties help to soothe irritated skin.
Orange Peel Powder:
- In a bowl, combine 2 tbsp of orange peel powder and enough milk to make a thick mask.
- Apply it to the hands and legs and wait until the semi-dry state is achieved.
- To clean the pack, wet your fingertips and start massaging the hands and legs.
- Finally, with plain water, wash it off.
This is an outstanding body scrub for skin whitening.
Orange is a rich vitamin C source that plays a vital role in the whitening and brightening of the skin.
It also tends to increase collagen, which preserves the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Orange peel powder offers fair, vibrant, and firm skin.
Milk is high in lactic acid, which has the potential to bleach naturally.
To get fair hands and legs, use this orange peel powder scrub every day for a week.
Yogurt and Rose Water
- Combine the same quantity of yogurt and rose water together and add a teaspoon of glycerin.
- Until you get a lotion-like consistency, mix it together.
- On the hands and legs, apply this and massage until completely absorbed.
- Leave it overnight, and then the next morning wash it off.
- Repeat this fairness procedure on a regular basis and in 7 days.
You can see a big difference.
For skin whitening, yogurt is a perfect natural remedy.
It contains lactic acid that regulates the production of melanin and prevents skin discoloration as well.
The skin is also moisturized by yogurt and adds a natural glow.
Rosewater restores the normal pH balance of the skin, soothes irritated skin, and offers a healthy glow.
- Sandalwood Powder
- Tomato Pulp
- Lemon Juice
- Take a tablespoon of sandalwood powder with a spoonful of tomato pulp and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix and spread this mixture to your skin.
- Keep it on for 15-20 minutes and then, with cold water, wash it off.
Regular application will be useful to make the complexion lighter.
A natural skin lightening agent is sandalwood powder.
Tomato has natural bleaching properties that help to obtain fair hands and legs by helping to fade dark spots, suntan, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone.
Lemon juice also has incredible skin lightening properties, making this combination a perfect natural skin whitening remedy.