Daily Facial Moisturizer For Oily Skin Type People
Oily skin, known to be one of the most challenging forms of skin, requires special care to look healthy and youthful at all times.
The number one aspect of it is the secretion of excess oils, so many people neglect moisturizing and get more acne and dark spots.
1st Face Moisturizer:
Green Tea Face Moisturizer
- 2 Teaspoons of warm green tea
- 2 Teaspoons of glycerin
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
Green tea is also one of the most effective oily skin moisturizers.
- Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl, & then sealed in a bag and place in the fridge.
As green tea filled with anti-oxidants and lemon controls the secretion of oils, this facial moisturizer works well for acne.
Honey and glycerin both keep the skin moisturized and hydrated.
2nd Face Moisturizer:
Rose Petals Moisturizer
- 1 Cup of rose petals
- 2-3 Drops of rose water
- 2 Tablespoons of aloe juice
One of the most convenient oily skin moisturizers on our list.
- Start boiling these petals in a pan with the addition of drops of rose water, turn off the heat after boiling, then let it cool and filter it as you just need the water.
- Add to the cooled water, aloe juice and store it in a spray bottle.
- As it is really thin, you can use it at any time of the day, either in summer or winter.
The secretion of sebum is controlled by rosewater and petals to give you fresh skin rather than a pleasant scent.
Aloe moisturizes your face and unifies your skin tone.
This is one of the DIY oily skin moisturizers you’ll be addicted to.
3rd Face Moisturizer:
Milk and Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup of fresh milk
- 2-3 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients together and add a cotton ball to your face and wait until dry, one of the best oily skin moisturizers without triggering a breakout.
This is because milk is rich in lactic acid, which is also considered a great anti-bacterial agent and has relaxing and calming properties.
Olive oil is a natural anti-microbial source that destroys bacteria that form acne, while lemon juice controls oils to reduce any greasiness that gives an undesirable appearance.
During the night, it is best to apply these types of facial moisturizers to oily skin because olive oil can create a dark tone when faced with sunlight.
Why Oily Skin Need Moisturizing?
Our skin is exposed to external factors, such as ozone, UV, and bacteria that kill skin cells.
No one with oily skin forgets to use any facial wash that is very important for any daily facial routine, but they often ignore oily skin moisturizers believing that their skin can generate more oily and look
They primarily assume that moisturizing is only for people with dry or flaky skin.
When you wash or clean your face, you kill all the dead cells, and your skin can get dehydrated, but what happens is completely the opposite.
The sebaceous glands in your skin respond to dehydration and begin to secrete more sebum than you actually need for the hydration of your skin, which in turn clogs pores and triggers breakouts.
That is why dermatologists still advise people with oily skin to use non-comedogenic products for oily skin moisturizers.
Although they prevent extra oil secretion and acne formation, these forms do not clog your pores.