Gel moisturizers are good for your face.
These gels are thin, non-greasy, non-comedogenic, and you can’t even feel them on your skin.
Skin is absorbing them well.
They are wonderful hydration that provides moisture, vitamins, and antioxidants to your skin.
And they are appropriate for all types of skin (although, if you have dry skin, you may need a little more greasy moisturizer over your gel).
If you haven’t found your ideal skincare gel yet, you may want to try this gel recipe.
Saffron gel is not just a superfood that’s perfect for your wellbeing.
Topically used, the DIY saffron gel improves the skin in several respects.
- 1 Tsp Saffron Strands
- 3 Tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 Tbsp Pure Rose Water or Rose Hydrosol
- 10 drops of Argan Oil/ Rosehip Oil
- 1 Vitamin E Capsule
- Pinch Turmeric
- A few drops of Glycerine
- Take 1 tsp of Kesar strands in the pestle and mortar and grind to a fine powder.
- Take about 3 tablespoons of Rose Hydrosol in a bowl and add the powdered saffron.
- Mix well. Let the saffron infuse in the rose water for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, you can see that the rose hydrosol has been infused with the saffron and has transformed into a dark orange solution.
- Add a pinch of turmeric and blend well.
- Take 3 tbsp of Aloe Vera Gel in a separate bowl and start adding the saffron and turmeric solution gradually and blend until you have a homogeneous serum as a mixture.
- Finally, add all the remaining ingredients, such as glycerine, rosehip oil, one vitamin E capsule, and mix well.
- Your serum is ready for you.
- Move to a bottle of glass dropper.
- You can store it in the refrigerator for about 20 days.
- During the night, wash your face with a soap-free cleanser, add a toner and add 2-3 drops of serum to your face.
- Massage it inside your skin.
- Leave it on for the whole night.
- Wash your face with warm water in the morning.
Please take good quality saffron when making the serum.
The saffron and turmeric present in the serum will stain your skin for around 10 minutes after application, so I will advise you to apply this serum only at night.
The stain would go off within a few minutes of the submission.
You may add some essential oil to this serum as well.
This serum helps to brighten your skin, acts as an outstanding night serum, hydrates and nourishes your skin, and also helps to fade away any dark spots or brown spots on your face.
You’re going to wake up with shiny, radiant eyes.
It works instantly due to the presence of powerful ingredients such as saffron and turmeric.
Saffron has been shown to moisturize the skin when used as an extract in a topical cream formulation.
It acts as an anti-solar agent, blocking UV rays and shielding the skin from sun damage.
The active carotenoids, such as crocetin, have antioxidant and antinociceptive effects.
These properties can help keep the skin healthy and youthful.
Saffron also has anti-inflammatory properties that help minimize skin inflammation, rash, and swelling.
These little dried stalks have a strong effect when it comes to skin benefits and is rightly included in skincare routines.
Young-looking, hydrated, and glowing skin are some of the benefits of using this spice.