Bridal Diet For Glowing Skin
Every woman always dreams to look gorgeous and attractive with glowing skin on her big day.
Food plans can play a vital role in nourishing your skin with all the essential nutrients and making it appear fresh and healthy.
In this article, we are going to share a bridal diet plan for glowing skin that can make you look young and healthy. You have to follow this diet plan at least one month before your wedding to get glowing skin naturally.
- The normal timings for having your breakfast can be 8.30 a.m to 9.00 a.m.
- Having a healthy breakfast can make your skin look fresh and rejuvenated.
Option 1: Whole grain toast with almond butter or whole-wheat mini bagel with lox and any fruit smoothie with flaxseed
Option 2: Whole grain cereal with fat-free milk and berries with spinach and tomato omelet or sweet potato hash
- Breakfast can be followed by mid-morning snacks which you can have between 11.00 a.m and 11.30 a.m.
- And for snacks, you have 2 options for food which can make you stay fit and healthy.
Option 1: 1 cup green tea with 4 almonds
Option 2: fresh fruit juice or coconut water with sliced carrot or cucumber
- The lunch timings can be from 12.30 a.m to 1.00 p.m
- During lunch, it is important to have food which could make you feel full and healthy.
The following foods can be preferred for your lunch.
Option 1: 1 small cup of brown rice with grilled fish or lentil soup or chicken and balanced veggies
Option 2: Lettuce wrapped with chicken or mushroom or tofu with veggies and 1 cup of buttermilk
- After lunch, you can have an evening snack.
- The duration for evening snacks can be anywhere between 3.30 p.m and 4 p.m
- A healthy evening snack can make you feel refreshed and energetic even after working for the entire day.
These 2 snacks can refresh your mind and body as well to have a healthy skin.
Option 1: 1 glass of fresh vegetable or fruit juice
Option 2: 1 cup of green tea
- So, dinner is the final mealtime for a day which can be anywhere between 7.00 p.m to 7.30 p.m
- It is very essential to have a light and healthy dinner to have a sound sleep and proper digestion.
These two food options can help you get enough nutrients required for proper growth.
Option 1: 1 flat bread with chicken or vegetable stew and 1 cup of raita
Option 2: 2 flat bread with mixed vegetable curry and 1 cup of raita
- It is always better to go to bed at or before 10.00 a.m.
- You should always sleep at least 7 to 9 hours every day regularly to get glowing and perfect skin.
- You can drink a glass of milk or water with a pinch of turmeric powder before going to bed. This can make your mind and body to rest well without any disturbances.