Can you believe that your one kitchen ingredient could offer you an entire skin care required for your face?
Yes, rice could do a lot of magic on your skin with a cluster of skin benefits.
In this article, we are going to see how to use rice for a complete skin care in your daily lives.
Remedy # 1 Rice Face Wash
To prepare the rice face wash, you will need.
- Half cup of rice and
- 1 cup of water
- Put the rice into a bowl filled with water.
- Let the rice remain soaked in the bowl until the water turns cloudy.
- The duration will differ from 30 minutes to one hour.
- Use a sieve and separate the rice from the water.
- Collect the rice water in a clean bottle.
- Take a few drops of rice water and apply it all over your facial region.
- Use fingertips and massage your face with this water for a few seconds.
- Leave it to get dry for 5 minutes.
- Wash your face with running water, pat it dry with a towel and you are good to go.
- Use this rice water every day to cleanse your facial skin.
Remedy # 2 Rice Face Scrub
To prepare the rice face scrub, you will need.
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tbsp of yogurt
- 1 tsp of dried chamomile rose or jasmine blossoms
- ¼ cup of rice flour
- 5 drops of tea tree essential oil and
- 1 to 2 tbsp of water
- Take all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Blend the ingredients well to make your fine scrub paste.
- Take a tadbit of the scrub and apply it all over your cleansed face.
- Massage your face in circular motions with the scrub using your fingertips to remove all the dead skin cells.
- Rinse your face with warm water and pat it dry using a towel.
- Prefer using this rice body and face scrub 2 to 3 times per week to slough all the impurities from your skin.
Remedy # 3 Dark Spot Treatment With Rice
To do dark spot treatment with rice, you will need.
- 2 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of rice powder and
- A few drops of rose water
- Blend all the given ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix it well to make your fine mask with a smooth texture.
- Add a few drops of rose water between the palms of your hands and rub it in gently.
- Take a tadbit of rice paste and apply it all over your facial region.
- Massage your face with the paste for 5 to 10 minutes to make the nutrients seep inside your pores.
- Rinse off the paste using rose water.
- Let your face dry for 5 minutes and rinse your face again with cold water and you are good to go.
- Apply this rice paste on every alternate days to get rid of all the dark spots from your facial skin.
Remedy # 4 Rice Anti Aging Face Mask
To prepare this anti aging face mask you will need.
- 3 tbsp of uncooked rice
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tbsp of raw milk and
- 1 cup of water
- Put the uncooked rice into a bowl filled with water and boil it for a few minutes.
- Remove the bowl from heat and strain the rice separately in a mixing bowl.
- Collect the rice water separately in another bowl.
- Add the other ingredients into the boiled rice.
- Blend the ingredients well to make your anti aging face mask.
- Apply this mask all over your facial skin using the fingertips.
- Gently massage your face with the paste in circular movements for a few seconds.
- Allow the rice mask to get dry for a few minutes.
- Wash your face with the rice water collected in the bowl, pat it dry with a towel.
- Repeat using this once per week regularly to stay away from all the aging effects in your facial skin.
Remedy # 5 Rice Skin Whitening Cream
To prepare this skin whitening rice cream, you will need.
- 2 tbsp of rice flour
- 4 to 5 tbsp of rice water
- 7 to 8 tsp of raw milk and
- 10 rose petals
- Put the rose petals and raw milk into a clean blender.
- Grind both the ingredients well to make a fine solution.
- Use a strainer and filter the rose extract separately in a mixing bowl.
- Add the rice flour into the rose extract and mix it well to make a thick fine paste.
- Pour the rice water into the thick rice paste and transfer the paste into a clean saucepan.
- Heat the rice paste on medium flame for a few minutes.
- Use a spoon and keep stirring the paste for 5 minutes until you get your skin whitening creamy lotion.
- Remove the pan from heat and allow it to get cool down.
- Store the cream in a clean air-tight container.
- Take a tadbit of this rice cream and apply it all over your facial skin.
- Massage your face with the cream before going to bed and leave it for overnight.
- Continue applying this rice cream once every day to get impressive results in your skin tone.
- Do not wash your face with water after applying the cream.
Here are some other ways to use rice water on your facial skin.
- #1. If you have acne prone skin, dab the rice water on the acne infected areas to prevent any breakouts.
- #2. Apply a few drops of rice water on the rashes in any part of your body to get a quick relief.
- #3. Mix 1 tbsp of rice flour with a few drops of rose water and apply it on the wrinkles, facial lines to make them get vanished soon.
- #4. Use rice water as a toner on your face after removing the face mask while doing a facial.
- #5. Blend some rice flour with raw milk and apply it on your face to promote the color tone of your skin.