Regularly getting rid of excess facial hair helps to have skin that is smooth and flawless.
And it also helps in smooth and better application of the makeup on the skin.
1st Facial Wax Treatment
Sugar and Honey Wax
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar / regular white sugar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon Water
- A few thin cloth strips
- In a microwave-safe container, pour all the ingredients and put them inside the microwave oven.
- Cook it until the mixture begins to bubble and gradually becomes brown in color for 30-35 seconds.
- This will provide the perfect consistency for your wax.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and allow it to cool down a little bit.
- Now, on the spatula, take some wax and apply it thoroughly to the facial hair that you want to remove.
- Place a strip of cloth over it, press firmly with your fingertips, and smooth it out according to your facial hair’s growth direction.
- Then, just in the opposite direction of your hair growth, pull the cloth tightly but quickly.
- Repeat the steps till all the facial hair is removed.
2nd Facial Wax Treatment
Sugar, Honey, and Lemon Juice Wax
- 1 cup Brown sugar / regular white sugar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- A microwave-safe bowl
- Some cloth strips
- In a microwave-safe container, add sugar, honey, and lemon juice and put it inside the microwave oven.
- To obtain the perfect consistency of the wax, heat up the whole thing for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and allow it to cool down to some level.
- Now, with the spatula, apply the warm wax to a small section of facial hair.
- Place a strip of cloth over it, press it tightly and smooth it out with your fingertips and take it off quickly against the growth of your hair.
- Unless you get rid of all of the unnecessary hair, continue the process.
3rd Facial Wax Treatment
Sugar and Lemon Juice Wax
- 1 cup Brown Sugar / Regular white sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Water
- A few cotton cloth pieces
- Take a bowl and add sugar, lemon juice, and water.
- Place it over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes and keep stirring with the spoon.
- The mixture should become very thick, and it should be close to honey inconsistency.
- Switch off the heat and remove the container from the oven.
- For a couple of minutes, let it cool down.
- With the help of a spatula, apply warm wax to your facial hair. Remember that you have to start with a small section.
- Place over it a piece of cotton cloth, press firmly down the wax, and smooth it out with your fingertips.
- Now, in a quick way, pull the cloth up.
- The direction for pulling the wax strip should be opposite to the growth of your facial hair.
- Keep repeating the last step until all of the unnecessary hair is removed from your face.