For their smooth, radiant skin, Japanese and Korean women are famous. You can find out that rice is one of the most common beauty ingredients used in Japanese or Korean skincare routines. So, in this post, we are sharing a few mind-blowing home remedies using rice for fabulous skin.
To Remove Tanning
- Rice Powder
- Unsweetened Chocolate power
- Raw Cold Milk
This pack of de-tan will help you remove tanning from your body and face.
- All you need is take 1 tablespoon of rice powder, 1 tablespoon of powdered chocolate, and raw and cold milk.
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
- Mix it really well.
- Apply the pack to your skin, using your fingers, and allow it to remain there for 15 minutes.
- With lukewarm water, clean it off.
- To see more improved effects, use this face pack each day.
- Measure the equal ratio of cups of uncooked rice to distilled water for a simple rice water mixture, then, depending on hair length and density, increase or decrease.
- In a cup, add rice and water and mix gently with clean fingers.
- Water should have a cloudy white color after about 30-45 minutes and periodic stirring.
- Strain the rice grains and discard them, holding only the water
- Mix in the essential oil of your choice; rose, rosehip, or lavender are recommended.
- Pour into a spray bottle of thin, facial mist.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week to prevent fermentation; shake gently to redistribute essential oils before each usage.
- An ultra-skin nourishing formula for the essence of a rice water skin.
- Before applying your serums and moisturizers, you can use it twice daily as a skin toner or spritz it on the skin.
Skin Brightening Face Pack
1 tablespoon rice flour
2-3 drops of sandalwood oil or ½ teaspoon sandalwood powder
1 tablespoon rose water
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and make a smooth and uniform paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and massage for 5 minutes.
- Make sure to be extra gentle while massaging the face.
- Let it dry for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash it off with some lukewarm warm.
- Follow up with a good and hydrating moisturizer.
- Make sure you do it once a week to get the best results.
A perfect alternative for store-bought scrubs could be coarse rice flour.
This face pack will support your skin to remove dead skin cells and brighten it.
Beauty benefits of rice for skin
1. Brightening the skin:
In Japanese and Korean beauty practices, skin brightening enzymes present in rice water make it the main ingredient.
Dark spots, blemishes, and brightening of the skin for a clean and smooth texture are known to disappear.
Rich in antioxidants, it has been shown that rice water inhibits the action of elastase, a compound that causes skin elastin damage and contributes to premature aging.
That is why it is possible to use rice water safely to postpone and reduce the emergence of aging signs on the skin.
3. Improves the health of the skin barrier:
Some studies have found that in restoring and preserving the natural barrier of the skin, rice starch can be helpful.
This can be helpful in training your skin for battling everlasting aggressors and preventing problems such as atopic dermatitis, and defending against exposure to pollutants.
4. Soothes Sun Damage:
Rice water, including redness, sunburn, inflammation, and itching, may have a cooling effect on mild sun damage.
5. Reduce Oily skin:
When used on oily skin, starchy rice water can have a pore tightening and toning effect.
With cotton pads, dabbing some rice water will help mattify super oily skin.