Easy At-Home Rice Facial For Skin Brightening
Rice, as a skincare ingredient, will help smooth a rough texture, minimize pores, and encourage a brighter complexion.
It will be very interesting to learn how rice is a great beauty treatment ingredient.
Rice milk cleanser recipe
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2-3 tablespoons of organic rice milk
- Making White Rice Milk
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of cooked white rice
- Measure the rice and water add them into a blender.
- Blend both the ingredients for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn the blender on the highest setting and wait for it to blend the rice and water into a smooth and even liquid.
- If the cleanser is still a little lumpy after 2 minutes of blending, go for another minute or until it is smooth.
- Strain (optional)
- and your rice milk is ready
- Now in a bowl, mix the rice flour and milk together to form a paste.
- Apply gently onto skin, avoiding the eye area, then rinse with warm water.
We lose moisture in our skin as we age and should replace our gel cleansers with creamy and milk-based gentle cleansers.
Rice flour has anti-inflammatory benefits that support the treatment of sensitive skin, whereas vitamin A and calcium are provided by rice milk.
In liquid, the grains do not dissolve easily and help to exfoliate the skin.
- Rice flour
- Cocoa Powder
- Take semi-fine rice powder, chocolate powder, and honey in a bowl.
- Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients together to get a sand-like consistency of the scrub.
- Using this mixture over your damp face, scrub very gently and softly to remove any dead skin cells.
- Remember not to over-exfoliate your face with rice and use it gently while massaging.
- Then wash with cold water.
The texture of the rice powder is a little coarse, which makes it an excellent substance to use as a scrub.
The fine particles make it easier for the flaky dead skin cells to leave your skin.
All the sebum is absorbed by the rice and leaves the skin clean, moist, and re-energized.
Chocolate is packed with superpowers: it’s pro at breaking down free radicals and works as an anti-oxidant hydrate the skin removes blemishes and increases the activity of collagen.
- Rice Flour
- and some milk
- In a bowl, take 1 tablespoon of rice flour, 1 teaspoon of oats, 1 teaspoon of milk, and 1 teaspoon of raw honey.
- Mix all the ingredients until they form a thick paste.
- Apply the face pack all over your face and leave it for about 8-10 minutes.
- Once it is done, rinse it off with cold water.
- Or can use this face-pack alone on its own twice a week for better results.
4th Step Toner:
- 1 cup of rice
- 1/4 cup rose water
- Spray bottle
- Pour the rice into the bowl and soak for 10 minutes.
- The water should turn cloudy and milky.
- Transfer the rice water into the spray bottle until it is 2/3 full.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with rose water.
- Shake it up, and spray on your face.
Naturally, our skin is acidic and has a natural PH balance of 5 or 6.
Our skin can work hard to restore the PH balance after doing all the steps, resulting in oil overproduction.
Acne may be caused by this.
The balance is restored much faster with a toner.
A high concentration of PABA is present in rice.
In our bodies, PABA increases the level of Vitamin C, and we know that by preventing and eliminating discoloration/hyperpigmentation, Vitamin C brightens the skin.
The rose isn’t just a lovely herb.
It has tremendous benefits in terms of health and beauty.
- Using a moisturizer after all the Step is very important as it will hydrate your skin, so use your favorite moisturizer to seal the deal.