Bed routine to get flawless skin
If you want your skin to look healthy and flawless, it is important to take care of it during the day and at night, before going to bed. While the products in your daytime skincare routine are formulated to hydrate and protect your skin from UV rays, nighttime skincare products boost skin healing and help you to achieve flawless glowing skin.
Most of the regeneration and renewal processes occur at night, therefore, you should use this opportunity to get the best results by following a good nighttime skincare routine. Today in this post we will share a very easy to follow 6 step nighttime skincare routine, that will hardly take 15 minutes to follow
Step#1 – Remove Makeup
Most of our makeup products are designed to last longer and are waterproof, so simply washing your face with a cleanser is not enough.
- To remove stubborn makeup, massage your face with virgin coconut oil or olive oil and then use a cotton pad to lift off the product.
- You can also use micellar water which easily breaks down makeup particles so they can be lifted easily.
Step#2 – Cleansing
Cleansing is very important to remove excess oil and dirt particles from your face.
You can use face wash according to your skin type. Avoid extreme water temperatures to wash your face, as it can dry your skin out and make it appear dull and lifeless.
Step#3 – Toning
You can use chilled rose water as a natural face toner.
- Spray toner all over your face, dab it lightly on your face and leave it for few minutes to get absorbed in your skin.
- Toner is very helpful to shrink your skin pores and it also helps to remove any dirt that may have been left behind after cleansing.
- If you have acne-prone skin, dilute apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of rose water and you can use this as toner.
Step#4 – Serum or Soft Treatment Serums and spot treatments are concentrated formulas designed to address one specific concern such as acne or wrinkles.
You can choose serum or spot treatments as per your skin need The best way to apply serum to the face is in gentle tapping motions, as it ensures better absorption.
Step#5 – Eye Cream
The skin around our eyes is very thin and they need extra hydration Adding a good eye cream in your routine, will relax and moisturize the eye area, prevent puffiness and leave you with smooth, wrinkle-free skin around the eyes.
Step#6 – Moisturize
Moisturisers or night creams should be the last step in your nighttime skincare routine if you want to wake up with healthy and supple skin each morning. Depending on your skin type, choose a product that is ideal for you.