Pampering your skin with the right tips can help you get seamless skin on your big day.
These tips can offer the utmost benefits if you start following them one month prior to your wedding.
In this article, we are going to share a few pre-bridal beauty tips to get flawless skin.
Tip #1. Follow the CTM Routine Every Day
Cleansing, toning and moisturizing your skin twice every day could be a simple and the best trick to get super-glossy skin.
It is very important to maintain clean and clear skin regularly to prevent acne and spots.
- For cleansing, you can mix raw honey with milk and use it as a cleanser on your face.
- A few drops of diluted glycerin or rose water can be used as a toner followed by any regular moisturizer.
Tip #2. Sunscreen is a must
No matter what the season might be, it is always important to wear a good amount of sunscreen before going out.
- It is always advised to use sunscreen with an SPF greater than 30 to prevent your skin from the harmful effects.
- After going out, always remember to reapply it once every 2 hours to get the desired results on your face.
Tip #3. Exfoliate your skin regularly
Removing all the dead skin cells from your face regularly is very essential to get bright and clear skin.
- You can use any natural homemade scrub by mixing a tbsp of sugar with a tablespoon of honey and fresh lime juice for exfoliating.
- Scrub your face gently with this paste for 5 minutes and wash it with running cold water.
- Remember to exfoliate your skin 2 to 3 times every week for positive results.
Tip #4. Use homemade face masks
Start using homemade face masks once or twice every week regularly to make your skin appear with an even tone.
- You can simply blend 1 ripe papaya with 1 tbsp of honey and apply it all over your face.
- Gently massage your face and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with running cold water and apply any regular moisturizer.
Tip #5. Drink a lot of water
- Drinking a sufficient amount of water every day can be a great solution to cure many of our health problems.
- It can easily flush away all the dirt, dust, toxins and other impurities from our body.
- So, your face will appear bright and fresh with a natural glowing effect on it.
- Have the habit of drinking 2 litres of water every day to have healthy skin.
- Also, you can drink coconut water and detox water to get added benefits.
Tip #6. Follow a proper diet
- Always make sure that you follow a balanced diet every day to make your skin healthy.
- Try to include a lot of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds in your daily diet to gain more positive results.
- The essential nutrients present in these food items can nourish your skin and offer flawless skin to you.