Vitamin C is a magic ingredeints.
Fully packed with antioxidants, it heals your skin and leaves it feeling healthy, firm, and bright.
- 1/2 tbsp L. Ascorbic Acid Powder
- 1 tsp. Vegetable Glycerin
- Take a bowl and add both the ingredients in the given measurements.
- Use non-metal vessels to make the mask.
- You can use plastic, wooden, or glass bowls and spoons to make the mask.
- Mix both the ingredients really well and make a face mask.
- Keep the prepared mask for 5 minutes before applying the mask to your face.
And that’s all your very own skin-brightening vitamin c face mask is now ready to be used.
The skin on the face appears to attract toxins and germs during the day, which can lead to breakouts and acne.
Make sure to wash your face twice per day with lukewarm water with a mild & gentle cleanser.
Exfoliation, perhaps the most critical step after washing, frees the skin from the layer of dead cells, allowing it to obtain and absorb the mask’s nutrients and active ingredients better.
- Apply a thin layer of the mask using your fingers or a face mask brush.
- Keep it on for 5-10 minutes at most.
- It is normal if your skin tingles.
- Too much tingling, however, is not safe.
- Remove the mask with cool water if it tingles too much, and lower the amount of ascorbic acid in the prepared mask.
- Be gentle when you remove your mask.
- And finish with a toner and moisturizer.
You won’t believe how soft & rejuvenated your skin will feel.
Benefit Of Vitamin C For Skin:
- Firstly, it helps create skin collagen; collagen is what makes our skin appear youthful and prevents wrinkles from developing on our skin.
- Vitamin C also causes age and sunspots to fade.
- Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that destroys the skin’s free radicals that cause us to age prematurely.
- It’s one power-packed vitamin!
- It is an exceptional antioxidant that lightens the skin and also restores it.
- It decreases redness and evens out skin tone.
- It reduces hyperpigmentation.
- It helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines in their appearance.
- By eliminating free radicals, protects you from sun damage and soothes sunburns from excessive sun exposure.
Benefit Of Glycerine For Skin:
- Glycerin is also an enormously effective moisturizer.
- Ingredients such as glycerin can help maintain hydration and prevent skin irritation.
- The use of glycerin will increase the moisture content of the skin.
- It absorbs moisture from the air and stores it in your skin to make it look good, smooth, and hydrated.
- Glycerin protects the skin from irritants and chemical contaminants.
- Glycerin will slow down the aging process of your skin and keep it healthy and free from wrinkles for more extended periods of time.
- Glycerin’s hydrating and moisturizing effects help to soothe dry skin.
- Glycerin, when used with hyaluronic acid, serves as a skin barrier that heals and protects the skin.