Today, in this article we will share how can you do skin brightening facial at home with yogurt. Yogurt is rich in lactic acid and vitamin B5. It naturally removes all dead skin layers from your face and also promotes the growth of new skin cells, so that our skin looks younger and brighter.
Let’s start with step#1 of this facial, which is cleansing
- Take 1 tsp of thick yogurt in a bowl.
- In this add 1 tsp of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mix it and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply a layer of this all over your face, massage for 2 minutes and then rinse it off.
Now coming to step#2, which is scrub
To make this, you will need
- Coffee powder
- & crushed sugar
- In 1 tsp of thick curd, add 1 tsp coffee powder and 1/2 tsp of sugar powder.
- Mix and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this paste on your face and scrub gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your face and then wash it off.
Now coming to step#3, which is a face pack
- For this pack, we will use just 2 ingredients.
- Mix 1 tbsp of besan, with 2 tbsp of curd. Mix until you get a smooth mixture.
- Apply this pack all over your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off and pat dry your face.
- Your facial is done here, apply your regular face moisturiser and enjoy super soft, smooth and glowing skin.