Today in this post, we are going to share 3 easy steps to do face polish at home. This treatment will hardly take 30 minutes and you can see results instantly on your face
So let’s start with step#1, which is scrub
Before starting this step, make sure that you wash your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry.
To make this scrub, you will need:
- 1 spoon red lentil
- 1 spoon of sooji rawa
- 2-3 almonds
- & milk or curd to make a paste
- First in a grinder, mix red lentil, sooji raw and almonds.
- Grind them. We will use this powder to scrub your face.
- Make a paste by adding curd or milk in this, and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this face scrub all over your face.
- Rub it for 4-5 minutes gently on your face and then rinse it off.
Now coming to our step#2, which is face massage
For this massage gel, you will need
- Aloe vera gel
- Tomato juice
- And a pinch of turmeric powder
- In a clean bowl mix 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Add 1/2 spoon of tomato juice and 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder to this.
- Mix and your massage cream is ready.
- Massage your face with this gel for 5 minutes, and then wash it off.
Now coming to our last step, that is face pack
To make this pack we will use
- gram flour,
- turmeric powder,
- and rose water
- Make a smooth paste by mixing all these ingredients.
- Apply a layer of this pack on your face.
- Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off.