Skin Brightening Aloe Vera & Turmeric Daily Face Serum
April 9, 2021 Written by GP Team
Our skin goes through a lot during the day time, like pollution, sun exposure, and dust.
We should repair this damage on a daily basis to get beautiful and bright skin.
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp rose water
- 2 capsules Vitamin E
- 1 tsp wild turmeric
- 1 tsp glycerine
- 1 tsp sweet almond oil
- a few drops of licorice root extract (optional)
- To prepare this face serum, take a bowl and add store-bought aloe vera gel, which is free from artificial color and fragrance.
- To this, add sweet almond oil, licorice extract, and vitamin E oil mix it well.
- Then add vegetable glycerine and rose water to it again mix.
- Lastly, add the wild turmeric and give a good mix.
- Your face serum is ready to be used.
In order to store the face serum, take a dropper bottle or a normal airtight container.
If you have an aloe vera plant at home, you can also scrape out some gel using a spoon.
You can also make rose water at home using fresh wild rose petals. But that will decrease the shelf life of the serum if you use it.
If you use store-bought ingredients, then you can store this serum for up to 1 month.
- Wash your face during the night time to remove all the makeup dirt and sweat from the face.
- Make sure that after washing your face, you apply it.
- Massage it gently all over your face, and then wash it with regular water if you don’t feel like leaving it on your face.
It is recommended to leave it on overnight.
- Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent which is widely used in treatments for minor cuts, blemishes, pimples, and acne masks.
- It also has great skin lightening properties that can help to remove blemishes and spots.
- Include your daily skincare routine with the aloe vera remedy for spot-free, flawless skin.
Aloe Vera Gel:
- Aloe vera has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties and is skin-friendly.
- It also acts as an adhesive and tightens pores.
- Aloe vera is an excellent moisturizer that helps to eliminate dryness and flaking.
- Aloe vera gel protects the skin against UV damage, hydrates, improves skin elasticity, and delays wrinkle formation.
- The use of glycerin will increase the moisture content of the skin.
- It absorbs moisture from the air and stores it in your skin to make it look good, smooth, and hydrated.
- Glycerin protects the skin from irritants and chemical contaminants. It also helps heal wounds.
- Glycerin will slow down the aging process of your skin and keep it healthy and free from wrinkles for more extended periods of time.
Vitamin E Oil:
- Vitamin E oil is both a nutrient and a skin antioxidant.
- It regenerates cells and restores wounds, removes dark spots, moisturizes the skin, and removes wrinkles.
- It lightens dark circles, too.
- The best attribute of almond oil is that it is texturally very light.
- This makes it easier for the skin to absorb it, as well as for the oil to penetrate deeply into the skin to get rid of accumulated debris.
- It not only clears the complexion but also gives the skin a soft glow.
- It nourishes the skin, making it smoother and softer.
- Glabridin is one of the most potent and active compounds in licorice root extract.
- It has amazing skin lightening properties and prevents the enzyme tyrosinase from being formed, which makes the skin go dark after sun exposure.