There are mainly 2 reasons behind dull-looking skin. One of the most common reasons is less hydration and 2nd reason is aging. As we age, cell turnover time increases, so it takes more time for new skin cells will take more time to come on top. After the age of 20 dead cells starts to accumulate on each other, and collagen production decreases, if you do not take proper care of skin, it will lose an all-natural glow.
In this post, we will share a solution that will give a new life to your skin, that can breathe well and glow naturally.
Good healthy skin needs just 3 things
- A gentle exfoliation
- A good moisturiser
- And a good sunscreen with SPF 50
Apart from these, your skin also needs some supplements like our body, and the 2 most important supplements for healthy skin are Vitamin A and C. You can include vitamin C in your daytime skincare routine. Nighttime is the best for the application of vitamin A creams on your face.
Now let us share a very simple skincare routine, that can really transform your skin in just a few weeks of time.
First, we will discuss the morning routine
- First wash your face with lukewarm water for 2 minutes to open your skin pores, after that wash your face with a gentle face cleanser for 2 minutes.
- At last, wash your face with cold water to close your skin pores.
- Pat dry your face and now your face is ready for serum application.
- It is always better to use serum, as they are rich in actives. First apply a few drops of vitamin C serum on your face, followed by niacinamide serum. It is good to use serums that also contain hyaluronic acid, but if it is not there, you can also apply a few drops of 2% hyaluronic acid serum on your face.
- After that, time is to apply moisturiser. Moisturiser should be the next thing that you apply on your skin after hyaluronic serum, so this serum will pull all hydration and will keep your skin soft and supple.
- Last and the most important thing that you should never skip from your morning routine is sunscreen. Choose a good sunscreen with SPF 50, you can choose either gel-based or with a matte finish, whatever you like but make sure you apply a layer of sun protection on your face.
Now coming to our night routine
- First, wash your face with a cleanser and then with micellar water. The cleanser will remove all water-based dirt from your skin and Micellar water will pull all oil-based dirt from your skin.
- Now let your face dry completely and your skin is ready to get a dose of vitamin A. For this, you can choose any retinoid cream, for beginners you can start with tretinoin cream 0.025%. Take pea size amount of this cream, and spread it evenly on your face.
- After 10 minutes you can apply moisturiser on top of that.
Make sure you do not use any face serum at night time, as serums are rich in actives and they can react with retinoid cream.