3 Steps Easy Treatment To Get Fair Skin With Raw Milk In Just 1 Day
Looking for a natural way to make the skin look glowing and flawless?
If yes, then try to get fair and radiant skin with these simple 3 steps.
Milk & Saffron Face Cleanser
- Raw Milk
- In a bowl, add 2-3 tablespoons of raw milk and soak a few strands of saffron for a few hours.
- Using a clean cotton ball, apply this mix all over your face and neck.
- Let it dry and then wash with normal water.
Cleansing helps rid the skin from extra oil, makeup, sweat, dirt, and dead skin cells. It refreshes the skin and allows the skin the ability to breathe. For you to add items such as face moisturizer or cream, it also provides a clean base. For your dull and tired-looking skin, saffron and milk will work wonders. Milk is the natural cleanser and moisturizer for the face. This face cleanser also allows the skin to exfoliate and decreases acne and pimples.
Rice and Milk Scrub for Polished Skin
- Raw Milk
- Olive Oil
- Cinnamon Stick
- In a clean bowl of water, add 2 tablespoons of rice and add ½ tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Soak the raw rice for at least 2 hours.
- Then, separate the water from the rice and keep it for 5 minutes to dry a bit.
- Now make a fine paste of this soaked rice. Make sure that it should be extremely smooth.
- Now boil some milk in a saucepan and add 2-3 pieces of the whole cinnamon stick into that boiling milk.
- Continue to boil until the milk becomes a little thick and changes its color.
- Now put the rice in a bowl and add 2-3 tablespoons of ready-made milk to the bowl.
- Mix them together.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and blend well with the mixture.
- Your scrub’s ready now. Neither thick nor runny should be the texture.
- On a wet face and neck, apply this scrub and gently massage with some water.
- For 5-10 minutes, continue with the scrubbing process, and then rinse with warm water.
On the skin, it’s very soft. It keeps the skin nourished and incredibly smooth. It will extract all the dry skin cells from my skin immediately and make my skin super smooth.
Skin Brightening Face Mask
- Raw Milk
- Sandalwood Powder
- Simply take one tablespoon of raw milk and mix it with one tablespoon of sandalwood.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off after lukewarm water.
On your skin, sandalwood can do magic. You will be left with a very soft feeling and smoother-looking skin, and a radiant glow and more refreshed appearance will also be noted. Sandalwood can solve different problems related to the skin, from holding acne at bay to giving you a radiant glow.
On the other hand, milk contains many vitamins that nourish and hydrate the skin, regenerate skin cells, shrink pores, and increase the elasticity of the skin and the development of collagen.
The process of drying the mask on your skin and starting to harden, along with the removal of the mask, allows the blood vessels in your skin to expand. This guarantees a significant shift in the color of the skin.