Rice Brightening 3 Step Clean-up
Rice water originates in Asian cultures and is a natural cleaning alternative to wash your face.
It works well as a gentle toner and cleanser, but it is not good enough to remove the oily skin or clarify it.
Made with just water and rice, it can be used without harsh chemicals to achieve better-looking, tighter skin.
You’ll need to prepare the rice to wash your face with rice water, make your rice water and cleanse your hair.
- Rice Water
- Lemon Juice
It takes the most time to ferment your rice water but the fermentation process provides more vitamins and nutrients.
Rice water can be prepared with any kind of rice, although white, and brown, rice are common options.
Whatever kind of rice you have at hand you can make rice water using that.
Rice water has a 1-week shelf life.
- To remove soil and impurities, pour water over the rice and swirl the bowl.
- Strain the rice out and bring it back into the empty dish.
- To wash your rice a second time repeat the steps.
- Dilute fermented water with 1 tablespoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice.
- To ferment your rice water, place the rice water in a tub that you prepared by soaking.
- Let your rice water stay uncovered for 1-2 days.
- Once it starts smelling sour, put it in the fridge to avoid the fermentation process.
- Pour the rice water over your nose.
- Repeat the action four to six times.
- Instead, you can dip the rice water in a cotton ball and rub it gently over your nose.
- The rice water can be washed away using clean water.
- In the rice water, the nutrients will stay in your skin.
- Alternatively, you can let the rice water on your skin air dry.
2nd Rice Scrub
- Rice Flour
- Take a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of rice flour and add 1 tablespoon of curd and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- One of the keys to keeping your skin clean and hydrated young is to exfoliate regularly.
- You can exfoliate and peel once a week or two times a month, depending on your skin type, if your skin is sensitive.
- Massage gently for one minute and leave the scrub in the face for another 2 minutes as a mask before washing it away with warm water.
Honey has many antioxidants and a strong moisturizing agent for curding.
Each of these ingredients refreshes your dry skin and gives shine and glows to your face.
So you are boosting the blood supply greatly.
Then your skin is ready to absorb all the nutrients.
3rd Rice Brightening Cream
- 1 teaspoon – rose water
- 1 tablespoon – aloe vera
- 1 tablespoon – Glycerin
- 2 tablespoons – milk
- ½ teaspoon – coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon – olive oil
- To make the rice brightening cream, first, take a hand full of rice in a bowl. Then fill it with 1 cup of water and soak it overnight.
- Now take a saucepan and add soaked rice and water to it. Simultaneously, add milk to it and boil it.
- Put the gas on the lowest setting mode and turn it off after about 15-20 minutes.
- Then filter the rice and milk water and take them out in a bowl and let it cool completely.
- In a bowl take 2 tablespoons for this rice and milk extract mix it by adding 1 teaspoon of rose water, ½ coconut oil, ½ teaspoon olive oil, and ½ teaspoon glycerin.
- Now finally mix t tablespoon of aloe vera gel and mix until a creamy texture id formed.
- Take your rice and milk serum ready. Now you can use it comfortably by filling it in a container.
- Keep in mind that it can be kept at room temperature for 3 days.
- After that, you can refrigerate the cream if you want.
- This cream can be applied after face wash in the morning or at night before bedtime.
Rice water increases the collagen, so there is no wrinkle on the screen.
In addition to this, it also protects the skin against sunlight.
Coconut oil is considered very useful for snacks.
This keeps the skin moisturized and takes stains off the face.
It also treats acne by applying it to a normal face.
Milk contains vitamin B, calcium, and antioxidants that are of great skin benefit.
It feeds the deep cells of the skin and keeps it moisturized all day long.
If the skin is prone to acne, then it can cure it by exfoliating it.