Glass skin with a luminous, translucent skin glow, is one thing, that we all want to achieve. These certainly aren’t the kind of skin results you can just get overnight — even if you were blessed with incredible genes. A healthy and balanced lifestyle is the most important thing that will give you glowing skin from within.
Apart from that, in this post, we are going to share few easy steps that will help you to remove dead skin layers from your body and will give you naturally glowing flawless skin.
Step#1 – Cleanser
To make your natural cleanser you will need
- Gram Flour
- & Sandalwood Powder
- In a clean dry airtight container, add 1 cup of gram flour and a half cup of sandalwood powder.
- Shake it well and your cleanser is ready.
- Instead of body wash, you can use this cleanser daily.
- Take the required amount of this powder, make a paste by adding enough water.
- Rub this paste all over your body for 3-4 minutes.
- Let it dry for few minutes and then rinse it off.
This cleanser will help you to remove dark spots from your skin and will make it naturally brighter
Step#2 – Body Glow Oil
To make this oil, you will need
- Virgin coconut oil
- & Turmeric Powder
- Take 1 cup of virgin coconut oil and heat it with the double boiler method.
- After few minutes, when oil starts to heat, add around half spoon of wild turmeric powder in this and put it on the heat for more 5 minutes.
- Now turn off the flame.
- Let it cool and your glow oil is ready.
- Daily at night rub few drops of this oil all over your body and leave it overnight.
Step#3 – Body Scrub Once A Week
To make scrub you will need
- 2 spoon coffee powder
- 1 spoon sea salt
- And few drops of rose water
- In a clean bowl, mix all the ingredients and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this on your body and scrub it gently for few minutes.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then you can rinse it off.
- For best results use this scrub once a week.