All the girl wants flawless skin and a good skin complexion.
Yet our busy lifestyles and exposure to environmental conditions make this a vision that seems too far-fetched.
We’ve put together home remedies that will help you achieve the ideal skin tone and make your skin look healthy and nourished.
- Full Fat Plain Curd
- Besan/Gram Flour
- Mix curd and gram flour and apply this mask to the face, you can use it even on your body.
- Let it dry for about 30 minutes.
- Massage your skin and wash it away with water.
- To get rid of a suntan, and get visible difference use this remedy daily for 2-3 weeks.
It is common practice to use curd as a home remedy for skin rejuvenation.
Both the external application and the intake of curd will help to maintain smooth and radiant skin.
As a milk product, yogurt is full of nutrients that are beneficial to the skin.
The lactic acid found in yogurt is a natural bleaching agent.
Gram flour can help to improve the quality of your skin by supplying nutrients. It can also be used to make the skin lighter.
A mixture of gram flour and yogurt will help to moisturize your skin and remove excess oil.
- Chop the banana and mash the papaya together.
- Add some raw honey to the mashed fruit.
- Mix well and apply the paste to your face.
- Keep on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water and pat your skin dry.
Papaya is commonly used for skincare due to its nutritional properties.
It gives the skin a good glow and brightens the complexion.
It also serves as a natural bleach agent.
- Using a juicer takes out the fresh juice of a few oranges.
- And drink it regularly.
- Often, the daily intake of freshly squeezed orange juice will revitalize the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- You can just apply a little orange juice to your face too.
- Leave it on for 10-25 minutes and then wash.
Oranges are very helpful to the skin because they are rich sources of vitamin C.
Oranges can help to lighten the skin by serving as a lightening agent.
- 1 teaspoon of the infant
- 1 lemon
- Squeeze the juice of the ripe lemon in a cup.
- Add the honey to this and blend well.
- Using a brush to apply it to your face and arms.
- Wash away with the simple water.
- Do this twice a week to get the best results.
Honey includes alpha-hydroxy acids and other bioactive compounds that help to minimize the effects of excessive pigmentation on your skin, decreasing the appearance of dark spots.
Caution: Lemon juice can cause a stinging or burning sensation on your skin. Please take a patch check before you try this remedy.
- 1 tablespoon new aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Extract the gel from the leaf of aloe vera.
- Add brown sugar to the gel and mix well.
- You should add it to your face and arms.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with some water.
- Repeat twice a week.
Aloe vera contains an element called aloin, it is a bioactive compound that has an inhibitory effect on melanin synthesis.
This can help to lighten the skin tone, ic, and residue the acne masks or any dark patches on the skin.
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric Powder
- Fresh Curd
- Prepare a face pack with the ingredients listed above.
- Apply the face pack and leave it on until it dries.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Use this face pack once a week.
Curcumin is the main ingredient of turmeric.
This compound is effective in preventing the appearance of symptoms of aging, such as blemishes and spots.
It also gives the skin a natural glow.