Every woman would obviously look at the mirror after waking up with a hope to see flawless smooth skin on their face.
These hopes can also become true when you opt for the right skin treatment that can offer incredible results naturally.
In this article, we are going to share an easy night serum recipe with vitamin E oil to get spotless skin.
To prepare this night face serum, you will need
- 1 or 2 Vitamin E oil capsules
- 2 tbsp of Aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp of Almond oil and
- 2 tbsp of Rose water
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add aloe vera gel into it.
- Then prick the vitamin E capsules and pour the oil into the aloe vera gel.
- Now add the other given ingredients into the aloe vera mix kept in the bowl.
- Use a spoon and whisk the ingredients well to get a fine serum.
- Now transfer this serum into a clean and empty amber bottle.
- Before applying this serum, make sure to cleanse your face well with any mild cleanser.
- Then take a few drops of this serum and apply it all over your face and neck.
- Gently massage your face with the serum for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Apply this serum before bedtime and leave it overnight.
- Wash your face with running cold water after you wake up in the morning and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat using this serum once every night regularly to get some impressive results on your face.
- You can store this face serum for 6 months and use it every day.
- Also, place the bottle in a dark place and away from direct sunlight for longer shelf life.
- You can also add a few drops of this serum into your regular moisturizer and use it on your face every day.
Vitamin E oil can neutralize the free radicals and prevent collagen damage on your skin.
So, all the aging effects like wrinkles, acne, age spots, fine lines on your face can easily be diminished.
This serum can also prevent your skin from the sun damages and heal all the wounds and damaged skin cells.
The fatty acids present in almond oil can retain the moisture on your skin and prevent it from irritations, redness and dryness.
There are a few other night skin care tips that could help you to wake up with flawless skin.
- #1. Double cleanse your face before going to bed to remove all makeup and other impurities on your face.
- #2. Use any natural toner like rose water on your face after cleansing it to hydrate it.
- #3. Do not forget to moisturize your skin before going to bed to stay away from dryness.
- #4. Use any night eye cream if you have dark circles and to avoid puffy eyes while waking up.
- #5. Treat your acne, dark spots and blemishes using any overnight remedies before going to sleep.
- #6. Avoid eating junk and oily foods for dinner.