For thousands of years, the Japanese have kept some incredible skincare secrets.This DIY Japanese face mask has been there to strengthen and tighten skin, leaving it super soft and younger-looking after only one use.
1st Step Is Face Scrub
- 2 tablespoons ground dry rice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin
- 1 tablespoon of rosewater
- Take 1/2 cup of uncooked rice and grind it for a few seconds in a food processor.
- To the rice powder, add 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of vitamin E.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of glycerin and 1 tablespoon of rosewater.
- That scrub is rough in texture, so use it carefully.
- Before using the scrub, moisten the skin.
- An alternative way to use this scrub is to use half a potato-like scrubber pad to dip it in the rice powder.
- Damp the skin with some water and very gently rub it with the potato.
Great for clear and glowing skin.
- A natural scrub with rice is a safe bet to thoroughly cleanse and exfoliate your skin without damaging it.
- A natural scrub of rice flour can smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, treat uneven skin tone and blemishes, regulate the secretion of excess oil and help brighten the skin.
2nd Step Face Mask
- 2 tablespoons leftover cooked and blended rice
- 1 chamomile or green tea bag
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- Take 2 tbsp of masked rice and place it in a bowl.
- Cut open 1 chamomile tea bag and mix it with rice.
- You can also replace it with a green tea bag or any other herbal tea bag.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
- Mix well and is ready to use.
- Apply the face mask after you have scrubbed your face, then apply the face mask.
- Wait for it to dry completely and rinse with normal water.
- The use of chamomile on the skin offers strong antioxidants that help regenerate the skin, tighten pores, and slow down the skin’s aging impact.
- Chamomile, which is also referred to as ‘natural skin bleach,’ can alleviate blemishes and redness.
- As one of the popular skin lightening treatments, nutritious and mineral-rich rice has been recognized.
- As a clearing agent, amino acids and vitamins found in the grain work and control the skin’s shine.
- For the treatment of sunburnt skin, olive oil is helpful as the antioxidants in the oil reverse the harm caused by the sun’s UV rays.
- Slowing down and avoiding premature aging is also established.
- Olive oil, due to its high content of squalene, helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- It contains fatty acids that help prevent dry skin, such as omega 6 and omega 9.
- By acting as a shield, the linoleic acid contained in it hydrates the skin, sealing the moisture of the skin below the surface.
- Almond oil is easily soaked into our skin, making it a versatile and safe moisturizer.
- On the face as well as the body, you can apply it.
- In order to massage their bodies, some people prefer to apply essential oils and use almond oil as the carrier oil.