DIY Face Toners- Get Super Glowing & Refreshed Skin Instantly
Toning is one of the key factors of the skincare routine and is recommended as the most effective step by most beauty enthusiasts.
Natural DIY toners are great to treat your dry skin problems and keep them detoxified and fresh in order to protect your skin and keep it healthy.
1st Face Toner
Honey And Mint Toner
- Raw Honey
- In a saucepan, add 1 cup of water and add a handful of fresh mint leaves and boil for 20-25 minutes.
- After 20-25 minutes, turn off the heat and let the toner cools down completely, and lastly, add 1 tablespoon of raw honey to it.
- Strain away the mint leaf toner and store it in your toner bottle.
- You can use it regularly once a day to nourish your skin and keep it healthy.
Together, honey and mint make an ideal toner to treat the skin’s dry cells.
Honey repairs the cells that are weakened and decreases the dryness of your skin.
2nd Face Toner
- Papaya Juice
- Making your own toner can be quite a hard job, but it’s worth any effort you put in.
- Extract and store the papaya juice in a glass.
- To obtain the pure papaya extract, use cold water when extracting the juice as it is an intense process.
- This toner is highly useful for treating dry skin rashes and sunburn.
- In winter, it also avoids the formation of dry lines on your skin.
This toner is high in vitamins and minerals and is best used without any water dilution.
But note, this toner’s shelf life lasts only up to 4-5 days.
3rd Face Toner
Ginger Tulsi Toner
- Ginger Root
- Tulsi Leafs
- Grate a handful of ginger and tulsi and add some water to it and store it in a bottle to extract the juice.
- Remember to keep it refrigerated.
Tulsi leaves have excellent healing effects on your skin and do wonders.
From the first application itself, they clearly demonstrate a positive healing and improvement effect.
Create a natural toner with some ginger and tulsi leaves.
If your skin breaks out with a pimple or acne mark regularly, use it once a day.
How To Use A Face Toner?
Thankfully, it’s a lot easier to use toner than tasks like jade rolling.
- Soak your cotton toner pad, then wipe it all over your face, neck, and chest.
- After washing your face with a cleanser, and before using serum or moisturizer, you should use a toner.
- You can also bring a few drops of toner into the palms of your hands and then press them into your face if you want to go green and miss the cotton pad.
- After cleansing, toners should be used twice daily, as long as your skin can handle the formulation.
- Use a toner morning and night.
- But try once a day or every other day if your skin gets dry or irritated quickly.
Note: potent ingredients are found in these toners, so always do a patch test before you start using any skincare product.