Vitamin C has a lot of beneficial features when it comes to the health and appearance of our skin.
It can nourish your skin well with all the essential nutrients and vitamins required for healthy growth.
In this article, we are going to share a vitamin C face mask recipe for lightening your skin.
To prepare this face mask, you will need
- 2 vitamin C tablets
- 2 tbsp of rose water
- 1 tbsp of raw honey and
- 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel
- Take the vitamin C tablets and crush them well until you get a fine powder.
- Now add the powdered vitamin C into a clean bowl.
- Then add all the other ingredients into the powder kept in the bowl.
- You can crush more tablets and add them if you find the consistency to be too runny.
- Use a spoon to blend the ingredients well and your face mask is ready now.
- Now cleanse your face well and start applying this paste all over your face and neck.
- Gently massage your face in circular motions with the paste for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave the mask to dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- After that, apply any regular moisturizer on your face to prevent dryness.
- Repeat using this face mask on every alternate day to get some effective results on your face.
Honey can effectively moisturize your skin and offer a natural glowing effect to it.
Rosewater can make your skin feel refreshed and cool by hydrating it. It can also help in maintaining the normal pH balance on your skin and also removes the excess oil on it.
Vitamin C can prevent your skin from all the spots, scars, blackheads, facial lines by diminishing them naturally. It can also prevent your skin from redness, irritations and inflammations without causing other side effects.
There are a few other ways by which you can include vitamin C in your skincare routine.
- #1. You can simply crush 1 or 2 vitamin C tablets and mix them with either plain water or coconut oil. Apply this paste and wash it after 10 to 15 minutes to get some positive results on your face.
- #2. Vitamin C face serum can also be prepared by mixing 1 tbsp of vitamin c powder with 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel. Also, add 1 tbsp of glycerin or filtered water and 1/2 tbsp of vitamin E oil and mix it well using a spoon. Apply this face serum every night before going to bed followed by a regular moisturizer. Leave it overnight and wash your face with running cold water by morning to get better results.
- #3. Take a dollop of your regular moisturizing cream or lotion and mix it with a small amount of vitamin C powder. Use this cream regularly on your face every day before applying the makeup on your face and before going to bed at night.