These gels are thin, non-greasy, non-comedogenic, and on your skin, you can basically not even feel them.
The skin soaks them up well.
They are amazing hydration that provides moisture, vitamins, and antioxidants for your skin.
- 1/4 cup whole flaxseed
- 2 cups water
- Soak the flaxseed in water overnight.
- Pour the mixture into a small pot the next day and bring it to a boil.
- To check the consistency, stirring occasionally.
- It will start thickening the mixture a little and get something like a slightly slimy texture.
- It should be finished with your DIY flaxseed gel after about 10 minutes of boiling.
- For around half an hour, let the mixture cool down.
- Then strain the gel through a cotton cloth that is clean and thin.
- And you have a DIY flaxseed gel that you can use in your DIY’s.
DIY Face Cream:
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon DIY flaxseed gel
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 drops tea tree oil
- For dry skin, sweet almond oil is ideal as it is very nourishing and moisturizing.
- In a small cup, blend all the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients really well to make the cream.
- Oil and gel (water) do not combine well and will easily begin to separate, so add the mask as soon as the mixture is well blended.
- As a face cream, you can either use a thicker layer or add a thin layer and leave it overnight.
- These components have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can assist in the treatment of acne.
- They can nourish your skin at the same time and keep it youthful.
- Mix the honey with the lemon juice first.
- Add a gel of flaxseed and blend again.
- Ultimately, apply the tea tree oil.
- Apply it to a clean face when the mixture is well mixed and keep it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply a lightweight moisturizer and rinse it off.
Sweet Almond Oil:
- Sweet almond oil is an amazing ingredient for skincare and can get rid of all skin woes, such as dry skin, dark circles, and stretch marks.
- Almond oil, rich in vitamin E and other vital nutrients, deeply moisturizes the affected areas, encourages cell health, decreases mark redness, and, with time, removes stretch marks.
- Flaxseed is filled with fatty acids containing omega 3.
- There are soothing effects of Omega 3 acids, and they are perfect moisturizers.
- This seed provides the skin with anti-inflammatory and calming properties.
- Flaxseed gel enhances the skin’s texture and elasticity.
- In antioxidants, it is strong.
- This consistency of flaxseed makes flaxseed one of the best anti-aging ingredients you can find, along with its soothing properties and high concentrations of omega 3 acids.
- Honey can become the required component of a good face mask with some extra ingredients.
- The brightening and lightening lemon toner works well on the skin, which is prone to acne.
- Lemon is among the most powerful lightening ingredients, and not only will this toner lighten and brighten the skin, but it will also close pores and minimize acne.
- You get all the benefits of lemon, a natural source of vitamin C tightening, lightening, and brightening without any of the additives.
Tea Tree Essential Oil:
For skin benefits, tea tree oil is the best to use.
- For your skin, it is really good and makes it look radiant and glowing.
- It is an antioxidant powerhouse that allows the skin to reduce dryness and make it smooth.