With tomatoes, you can solve many skin problems and quickly get perfect, fair skin.
Tomatoes are the best choice to remove acne, acne marks and to get bright skin.
- 1/2 teaspoon Glycerine
- 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 teaspoons of Fresh Tomato Juice
- 1-2 Vitamin E Oil Capsules
- An empty serum bottle
- Take a bowl and add the Vitamin E Oil and aloe vera gel, trying to achieve the smoothest possible consistency.
- It’s going to take a lot of mixing, but keep on mixing.
- Once you get smooth serum-like consistency, then add glycerine and tomato juice.
- Stir it really nice to make a serum-like consistency.
- Finally, now that your serum is nice and smooth pour it into your empty bottle of serum.
- Use a funnel to avoid spilling the serum.
- And your DIY Tomato Face Serum is all ready to go!
- Add a small amount of your serum to your damp face after you have cleansed your face.
- Next, let the serum gets completely absorb on the face.
- Use the tapping of small circulation motions to give yourself a face massage.
Although the serum is enough, if you have extremely dry skin, add a moisturizing cream on top of it.
If the preservative has not been used, keep the serum in the fridge.
In fact, it feels very refreshing on your face in the night cold serum straight from the fridge!
Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe Vera Gel can help gently moisturize and exfoliate the skin, combat acne, and keep breakouts at bay while also helping to reduce the size of your pores.
Aloe vera has great skincare benefits.
Since it’s 96-98% water, it’s perfect to naturally moisturize, hydrating and rejuvenate your skin.
It also helps to soothe infections and inflammation of the skin, making it a truly incredible, versatile herb!
Vitamin E Oil:
Vitamin E oil serves as an antioxidant and helps prevent the aging of your skin.
Vitamin E oil is both a nutrient and a skin antioxidant.
It regenerates cells and restores wounds, removes dark spots, moisturizes the skin, and removes wrinkles.
It lightens dark circles, too.
Glycerine is extremely gentle on the skin; even sensitive skin people, too, use it.
It is commonly used in the Treatment of skin irritation, rashes, and itching.
Glycerin’s moisturizing properties not only help to provide the skin with deep moisturization by hydrating its outer layer,
but also by strengthening its natural barrier functions to prevent the evaporation of water from it.
Tomato has a rich lycopene content that can lightly tan your skin, giving you that beautiful glowing look.
Tomato can also shield your skin from UV rays, making it a perfect sunscreen.
The best choice for acne removal is tomatoes.
This is because tomatoes’ acidic properties help to reduce your acne and keep your skin clean.
Tomatoes contain vitamin A, vitamin K, and vitamin C, which are usually the main acne-removing components.
Tomatoes contain enzymes that help bring brightness to the skin.
Black spots and pigmentation are reduced by the regular use of tomatoes.