Our hair also requires a full-proof hair care regimen to rejuvenate the hair follicles and reverse the damage, much like a regular skincare routine.
The Mayo-Almond Mix
- 1/4th cup of fresh mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of pure almond oil
- One or two raw eggs
- Mix together the mayo, almond oil, and raw egg yolks. To form a smooth and creamy paste, whisk them.
- Apply this to the hair and let it stay for 40 minutes.
- Use a shower cap to cover the hair.
- This will also help the mask to penetrate deep.
- Remove the shower after it cap and wash your hair well with a rinse.
- For the follow-up shower, add a hair conditioner.
- Three days a week, do this, and you’re off to a great start.
The mask moisturizes your hair thoroughly and removes frizziness.
Together with the conditioning properties of mayo, the good fats in the eggs and almond oil pack a punch.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil/almond oil
- Mash the banana until no lumps are available and apply the honey and oil to it to form a smooth paste.
- All over your scalp and hair, add the mixture and keep it on for 20-25 minutes.
- With a herbal shampoo and conditioner, wash your hair thoroughly.
For hair that is highly frizzy, use this mask once a week.
Bananas are excellent for hair conditioning, especially when combined with honey, which is a well-known moisturizer.
Just the kind of love your hair needs is a banana mask for hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar- Chamomile For Dry Scalp
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5-6 chamomile flower petals
- In 2 cups of hot water, steep the chamomile petals.
- Strain and add ACV to the solution.
- Rinse this concoction with your shampooed and washed hair.
For dry and dandruff-ridden scalps, this hair rinse is extremely helpful.
ACV vigorously encourages removal from the scalp of excess oil, grease, and dandruff while rendering it shiny.
Chamomile flowers not only give a nice blonde highlight to the hair but also promote hair growth and prevent sudden breakage.
Frizzy Hair Hacks & Tips
1. Shampoo And Conditioner
- Look for labels that say “hydrating” or “moisturizing.”
- And use a gentle shampoo, which is sulfate-free.
- Using a hydrating conditioner and apply it to the tips of your hair from the mid-longs.
- Before you rinse it out, leave it in your hair for a few minutes.
2. A Good Haircut
- A decent haircut is the easiest way to keep frizzy hair under control.
- To get rid of split ends, get your curls trimmed every two months.
- Maintain a hairstyle that is not too short, so shorter hair is easier for moisture to get through.
- It will make your hair look healthier and lustrous by shaving off the damaged hair.
- In case it is too heavy, you may also ask your hairstylist to thin the hair out.
3. Anti-Frizz Products
- You can make a huge difference with how much your hair frizzes up as you go about your day by using a leave-in conditioner or hair serum.
- Specially made for curly hair, there are many frizz control items available on the market.