The 7-day hair growth challenge is nothing but taking care of your hair, eating well, and growing your hair for a long week following a basic hair care routine.
Trim Your Hair
- Every 2-3 months, trim your hair.
- It will help you make your hair strong and healthy with these regular trims.
- Such trims allow you to get rid of split ends that actually break your hair.
- You need to trim your hair in order to avoid hair breakage and make your hair healthy and strong.
You can easily trim your hair at home. One thing you need to keep in mind is that don’t trim too much hair. Trim less than what you have actually decided. It’s easy to cut your hair when it’s wet, but note that when it dries, your hair will look shorter. So, accordingly, trim your hair.
Use A Natural Hair Rinse
Use a natural hair rinse using natural and effective ingredients after regular washing of your hair with the use of a shampoo and conditioner.
This natural rinse will add nutrients to your hair.
- In a saucepan, take 1 cup of water, and boil with 1 tablespoon of tea until it is reduced to half of its quantity.
- Cool it and use this tea water as a final rinse after shampoo and conditioning.
- Similarly, you can use a rinse with coffee or lemon.
If you have fruits at home, as they are filled with protein, you can prepare a rinse using the peels of these fruits.
Vegetable rinsing is also a simple way to give important vitamins and nutrients to your hair.
Your hair gets a natural shine with such hair rinses, which is much better than any hair treatment.
Scalp Massage To Boost Circulation
- The effectiveness of scalp massage is important for you to understand.
- This helps to extend the cells of your hair follicles, making your hair dense and healthy.
- A frequent scalp massage is believed to help you grow your hair quickly.
- With your fingertips, you just need to gently massage your scalp while applying light or medium pressure.
- For 5 minutes, doing it at least once a day helps you get healthy hair.
You can choose any oil of your choice, like coconut oil, almond oil, sesame oil, olive oil, etc.
Change Pillow Case To Reduce Breakage
- Yes, if you use the correct pillowcase, your hair will be healthy.
- Sleeping on a pillowcase made of silk also helps.
- As it prevents hair breakage and tangles, silk is good for your hair.
- Tangled hair tends to break more, and you need the perfect pillow for your hair for less hair breakage.
- If you don’t have a silk pillowcase, you can make a scarf for your hair with a silk cloth and then tie it before sleeping.
Let Your Hair Breathe Naturally
- Letting your hair breathe means keeping it free from any braids or extensions or something else that adds to your natural tresses.
- This can add strain to your scalp and contribute to thinning hair and hair breakage.
- Leaving your hair loose and letting it breathe once in a while helps you make your hair solid and safe.
Use A Good Hair Mask Regularly
This is easy to make a homemade hair mask for healthy and glossy hair.
You can use a curd and egg hair pack.
- Take a bowl, and you need to add 1 whole egg and 2 tablespoons of plain curd for this.
- Mix the ingredients together well and apply them to your hair and scalp.
- For 30 minutes, keep the mix on your scalp, massage well, and then wash off.
These natural hair spas have more nutrition for your hair and are much better than any hair spas on the market.
Condition With Natural Oil
- Hair oil is the perfect way to condition your hair.
- We need to fuel our hair with oil to grow healthy and strong hair.
- You can use any oil for your hair, depending on the hair type.
- You can choose between coconut, olive, jojoba, and mustard oil.
- Apply it well all over your hair, and then give it steam using a warm towel.
- Let the oil penetrate deep into your hair and scalp.
- Shampoo and condition as normal.