Pigmentation spots occur due to sun damage, inflammation, acne or other skin problems. It also occurs due to the accelerated melanin production on your face. These spots are prone to people with darker skin tones. So, wearing your sunscreen is very important to keep your face protected from these pigmentation spots and patches.
In this post, we have discussed a DIY face mask that you can prepare at home to remove pigmentation from your face.
Lemon & Yogurt Face Mask For Pigmentation Spots:
For this face mask you’ll need:
- Take a bowl, extract fresh lemon juice.
- Add yogurt, turmeric powder, gram flour, and honey to it.
- Then, add a few strands of saffron to the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well till a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the paste evenly all over your face.
- Focus more on your pigmentation spots.
- Gently massage the paste in circular motions for about 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it to dry for about 30 minutes.
- Then, wash your face with cold water.
You can apply this face mask two to three times a week. Store the remaining paste in the refrigerator for further use.
Tip: You can also treat your dark spots and pigmentation with potato juice, raw honey, fresh aloe vera gel, and papaya. Simply apply these ingredients on your pigmentation spots and gently massage in circular motions for about 2-3 minutes. Then, wash it off with cold water.