Use This DIY Vitamin-E Serum For 7 Days To Get Spotless Glowing Skin
March 19, 2021 Written by GP Team
Everyone needs skin that is glowing and perfect.
And we use a lot of chemical-based products available on the market for that. But we never think of these products’ after-effects.
We always encourage people to use natural ingredients-based recipes to get the skin of their dreams.
- Aloe Vera – 4 tablespoons
- Rose Water – 4 tablespoons
- Vitamin E – 2 capsules
- Lemon Essential Oil – 5-6 drops
- Take a small dark color bottle and add Aloe vera and Rosewater to it.
- Shake well to mix it.
- Take a capsule of Vitamin E now and puncture it.
- To this solution, add Vitamin E.
- Now, add the essential oil of Lemon and combine all the ingredients well.
- Just before each use, shake the bottle.
- With face wash, wash your face and apply this homemade vitamin E serum in a circular motion to your face.
- And use this serum before going to bed at night, every day.
- You can also use this serum as a hand cream to apply to your arms and hands.
- This will give you a which is gentle and smooth.
- In all weather conditions, this serum can be used.
- You just have to adjust the ratio of the ingredients according to the climate.
This Vitamin E Skin Lightening Serum also makes the skin smooth and soft.
For glowing and smooth skin, use this homemade vitamin E serum.
- Rosewater contains numerous natural bio-active chemicals that give our skin amazing benefits.
- In addition, rose water comes with different nutrients that are skin-friendly, including vitamins A, B3, C, E, and antioxidants.
Vitamin A enhances the skin’s sebum secretion.
- Rosewater also contains vitamin C.
- As an antioxidant, vitamin C helps to improve the production of collagen in our skin, resulting in a smooth, supple, and radiant complexion.
- Vitamin C also has hydrating properties, further helping to moisturize dry skin.
Aloe Vera Gel:
- Aloe vera helps to stop early symptoms, such as premature wrinkles and lines, of aging.
- One of the best benefits of aloe vera for the skin is its ability, thanks to its rich nutrients, to nourish the skin.
- The polysaccharides found in aloe vera are also very helpful in promoting the regeneration of skin cells.
- It’s a natural anti-bacterial agent that battles against acne-causing bacteria.
- Plus, it is also very good for treating acne and pimples with its gentle cleaning and anti-microbial properties.
Vitamin E Oil:
- Vitamin E oil hydrates the skin and nourishes it.
- It adds to your glow and makes the skin healthy and smooth.
- Other than preserving skin health, the oil is often considered to decrease hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
- The antioxidants found in vitamin E boost blood flow.
- Your skin-aging process is delayed by vitamin E oil and other topical sources of vitamin E.
- The oil will make your skin look youthful and firm!
- To minimize and avoid dry skin, vitamin E oil serves as a moisturizer.
- Studies say that vitamin E oil can be beneficial for moderate psoriasis care.
Lemon Essential Oil:
- Lemon is a great skin enhancer that gives you glowing and soft skin.
- The acid helps to cleanse and lighten the skin when used to remove dead skin and promote new skin development.
- They are rich in Vitamin C, which is extremely good for the treatment of brown spots, age spots, and freckles.
- Vitamin C helps to slow down the cells that produce melanin in the skin.
- That helps prevent the skin from darkening or tanning.