In order to get fair and shiny skin, bleaching is a common beauty treatment.
In the long run, chemical bleaches can damage the skin, which is why we’re going to show you homemade facial bleach recipes to try at home and get flawless, glowing skin without side effects.
Homemade Facial Bleach using potato
- Take and grate one raw potato.
- From the grated potato, separate the juice and keep it in a bowl.
- Massage your face and neck gently with the potato juice and wait 15-20 minutes before washing off with fresh, cool water.
- Do this process every alternate day.
- 1 Medium Size Potato
- Raw Honey
- Take one potato, grate it using a grater, and squeeze the grated potato juice.
- Collect it in a bowl and add a teaspoon of raw honey to it.
- Mix them together using your fingertips to rub them into your skin.
- Keep it on the skin for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with plain fresh water once the time is up and repeat this step every alternate day for excellent results.
Potato and Carrot
- 1 Medium Size Potato
- 1 Small Carrot
- Wild Turmeric
- Take one potato of medium size and one small carrot.
- Slice them into smaller bits and place them in a mixer.
- Blend until you have a smooth paste.
- Take it out in a bowl and add a pinch of wild turmeric powder to that.
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Apply it evenly all over the clean face and neck.
- Let it sit on the skin for about 15-20 minutes before washing off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat 1-2 times a week.
Curd and Potato
- Take one potato of medium size and remove the skin. To make potato paste, cut the potatoes into small cubes and mix them together.
- Take it out in a clean bowl and add half tbsp of plain, fresh curd to it.
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply the mixture to the face and neck.
- Leave it on the skin for about 15-20 minutes.
- After that, wash everything off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat 1 or 2 weekly for best results.
- Potatoes are popular for our skin’s natural bleaching properties.
- They are an amazing source of vitamin C, which makes our skin very successful in improving it.
- Vitamin C helps improve the development of collagen and thus keeps the skin plump and smooth.
- Vitamin C can also regulate the synthesis of melanin and makes our skin clear and white.
- Potatoes also contain vitamin B6, which can improve the development of new cells and enhance our skin tone.
- The potato catecholase enzyme is very effective in lightening dark spots, pigmentation, stains, and scars and brightening the complexion.
- The antioxidants found in potatoes combat the harmful free radicals and prevent a variety of skin damage, including darkening of the skin.
- Zinc deficiency may cause the complexion to be irregular and dark.
- Zinc, which satisfies the deficiency, repairs damaged skin tissues, and restores healthy, bright skin, is present in potatoes.