Waxing is a much-preferred hair removal method.
A lot of people are opting for waxing because it is beneficial to the skin.
Besides, the hair that grows back is thinner and not thicker as compared to shaving.
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1 tablespoon of raw milk
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- Combine all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and blend well.
- Microwave it for a few seconds, once mixed.
- This wax can also be used immediately after it has been prepared as it is not too hot.
- Spread it with a brush on the place where you want to remove your hair.
- When it’s thoroughly dried, take it off gently.
This handmade wax uses gelatin as a basic ingredient and blends it with aloe vera’s miraculous properties.
This mask is ideally adapted for hair removal from the face, hands, and legs.
Although it is not sufficient for the removal of thick hair.
You may have noticed how, after waxing, the skin becomes stiff, and when touched, it feels rough and rough.
It’s because of all the pulling that the skin is losing its moisture.
Aloe Vera has a very high water content in it.
And because of its beautiful properties, Aloe Vera can preserve the water balance and keeps the skin moisturized and supple.
It draws in moisture, keeps the skin hydrated, and gives it a glow.
Aloe Vera is mainly known for its soothing effects on the skin.
If you have such fragile skin, Aloe Vera is the perfect option for you.
It protects your skin from rashes, scratching, patches, allergies, or any other foreign material that could be a potential irritant to your skin.
Furthermore, its antibiotic properties have the potential to slow down the growth rate.
Protecting properties tend to close the pores, which is the pathway for growing hair, and because of this, the hair grows much slower.
- Wash the skin with warm water to get rid of the traces of wax, as soon as you’ve finished removing your hair.
Since this is a homemade wax made from natural ingredients, it will come off easily with warm water.
- Use a mild moisturizer in the waxed areas.
- Don’t use a thick cream.
- Stop going out in the sun for a while as the skin becomes sensitive after waxing.
- Try not to do a workout. Too much sweating soon after waxing will make your pores worse.
- After waxing, do not exfoliate. Waxing has already eliminated dull, dead skin cells along with excess hair.
- Enable your pores to breathe, don’t take too much care of your skin.
Tips to remember when you are waxing at home
- Always check the temperature of your wax before applying it to the skin.
Hot wax can lead to skin burns, and cold wax will not spread, defeating the goal.
- Do not wax when your skin has any scratches, bruises, burns, or infections.
Wait until your skin has healed and is healthy again.
- Often add wax in the direction of hair growth and remove it in the direction opposite to hair growth.
- Try to get all your hair in one go. Waxing over the same area, again and again, can cause skin irritation.
- Use the ice to numb the region before waxing.
It will reduce the amount of pain you can experience during your waxing.