There are a plenty of reasons that could cause hair fall problems in any individual. But, a proper hair care can effectively reduce such hair problems and help for a healthy hair growth.
In this article, we are going to share the ultimate hair care routine to stop all your hair fall problems.
Tip #1. Keep Your Scalp Clean Always
- Wash your hair and scalp regularly using any paraben-free shampoo and conditioner on your hair.
- While washing, always use warm or cold water.
- Avoid using too cold or hot water as it can damage the hair follicles present in your scalp region.
- This will help in making your scalp to be free from all sorts of dirt, dust and other impurities.
Tip #2. Massage Scalp With Anti-Hair Fall Oil
To prepare the anti-hair fall oil, you will need
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1 tsp of dry amla and
- 1/3 cup of almond oil
- Take a clean saucepan and add the coconut oil into it.
- Heat the coconut oil on a low flame.
- Add the olive oil into the hot coconut oil and mix it well using a spoon.
- Take the onion and chop it down into a few small slices using a knife.
- Put the chopped onions and dry amla into the hot coconut oil mix.
- Leave the oil to get boiled on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and allow the ingredients to steep inside the oil.
- Use a strainer and filter the oil in a separate bowl and discard the onions.
- Wait until the oil reaches a warm temperature.
- Add the almond oil into the coconut oil mix and stir it well.
- Take a few drops of this oil mix and apply it all over your hair and scalp.
- Cover your hair starting from the roots till reaching the ends with this oil mix.
- Massage your scalp with the oil using fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Allow the oil to stay on your hair for 10 minutes.
- You can prefer using this oil for once or twice per week regularly.
This oil contain bundle of nutritional qualities which can make your hair to grow thick and strong.
It also prevents your hair from all the dryness, damage and breakage issues.
Routine #3. Use Anti-Hair Fall Mask Once A Week
To prepare the anti-hair fall mask, you will need
- A fresh piece of ginger
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of green tea or onion juice and
- 1 shower cap
- Take the ginger and peel the outer skin layer using a knife.
- Extract the ginger juice separately from it and collect the juice in a small bowl.
- Add one part of ginger extract to a mixing bowl.
- Pour 3 parts of coconut oil into the ginger extract and stir it well using a spoon.
- Add either onion juice or green tea into the ginger extract and stir it again.
- Take a few drops of the hair mask and apply it all over your hair and scalp.
- Make sure all your hair starting from the roots till reaching the ends of your hair is covered with the hair mask.
- Massage your scalp gently using the fingertips with the applied mask for 5 minutes.
- Cover your hair using a shower cap and allow the mask to penetrate into your hair and scalp for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the shower cap from your hair.
- Rinse your hair and scalp well with lukewarm water until the mask gets removed.
- Finally rinse your hair and scalp with cold water, pat dry with a clean towel.
- Use this mask once per week to get rid of all kinds of hair problems.
This mask helps in nourishing your scalp with the essential nutrients require for hair growth.
The Gingerol content present in the ginger will make your hair follicles to be strong, healthy and prevents it from falling down.
Tip #4. Maintain Healthy diet
- A healthy diet can be a great solution for many of the hair problems.
- Prefer eating more fresh fruits and vegetables which contains a lot of nutrients in it.
- This can help your scalp and hair to get nourished well with the essential nutrients required for proper growth.
- These healthy foods can also make your hair follicles to be very strong which prevents the hair fall issues.
Tip #5. Stay hydrated all the time
- Water is an essential component for a proper growth of all the parts present in our body including the hair.
- So, drinking enough water will make our entire body to stay hydrated all the time.
- Dehydration can literally cause various health problems and could make your hair lose its strength by becoming dry.
- Drinking 2 to 3 liters of water per day can really have a huge impact in promoting the hair growth and preventing all the hair growth problems in any individual.
Tip #6. Prevent your hair from direct sunlight
- A prolonged direct exposure to the harmful sun rays, can have adverse impacts on the cuticles present in your hair strands.
- So, your hair tends to become extremely weak, dry and starts breaking in between.
- Whenever you go out, always prefer to cover your hair with any cloth or cap.
- Apply a small amount of any hair serum to prevent it from getting dry whenever you step out.
- This can prevent your hair and scalp from all sorts of sun damages.
Tip #7. Do yoga regularly for 5 minutes
- Stress can be a huge factor for causing hair fall issues in any individuals.
- In order to reduce the stress, you can do yoga at least for 5 minutes every morning to have balance between your soul and body.
- Yoga can also make your body to stay fit and healthy without any health defects.
- This could also prevent certain other hair problems like premature graying of hair, damaged hair conditions.
- Some of the popularly preferred yoga to prevent hair fall issues are Adho Mukha Svanasana, Uttanasana, Vajrasana, Sarvangasana and Pawanmuktasana.