15 days challenge to regrow your lost hair
Hair fall has become one of the greatest problems that each one of us faces in our day-to-day lives.
But, you also stop this hair fall problem and make your hair grow long and strong using a few homemade remedies.
In this article, we are going to share 15 days challenge to regrow your lost hair.
#1. Use Anti Hair Fall Oil Before Shampoo
To prepare the anti-hair fall oil, you will need
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of castor oil
- 10 to 15 hibiscus petals
- 3 vitamin E capsules and
- 2 tbsp of almond oil
- Add all oils to a clean saucepan and heat it for few minutes on low flame.
- Turn off the heat and keep this oil mix aside.
- Take the hibiscus petals and crush them well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Add the hot oil mix into the crushed hibiscus paste kept in the bowl.
- Prick the vitamin E capsule using a needle and pour the oil into the hibiscus mix.
- Mix and leave the hibiscus to soak well in the oil overnight.
- Next morning filter this oil mixture.
- Take a few drops of this oil mix and apply it all over your hair and scalp.
- Massage your scalp with the oil for 5 minutes.
- Apply it before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- The next morning wash your hair with a mild shampoo
- Repeat using this oil twice per week regularly until you notice some visible changes in your hair.
All the natural oils used in this mix are loaded with a lot of nutrients that can nourish your hair and scalp well.
This can strengthen your hair follicles and prevent them from falling down.
It can also make your hair and scalp to get moisturized without any dryness.
Vitamin E oil can treat all your damaged hair and help in repairing and rebuilding them healthily.
#2. Hair Mask To Stop Hair Fall
To prepare the anti-hair fall mask, you will need
- 10 to 15 hibiscus leaves
- 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds
- 1 cup of normal water and
- 1 shower cap
- Soak fenugreek seeds in clean water for the whole night
- Wash the hibiscus leaves well and add them to a clean mixer or a food processor.
- Add soaked fenugreek seeds in a blender along with the hibiscus leaves.
- Grind both the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now divide your hair and wet it with a few drops of water.
- Take a tad bit of this paste and apply it all over your scalp and hair.
- Make sure all your hair starting from the roots till reaching the ends of your hair is covered with the hair mask.
- Massage your scalp gently with the mask for 5 minutes.
- Cover your hair using a shower cap and allow the mask to penetrate into your hair and scalp for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the shower cap and rinse your hair with water first and then wash them with a mild shampoo.
- Do a final rinse with running cold water and pat dry it with a clean towel.
- Continue using this mask 2 to 3 times per week to maintain a clean and healthy scalp.
This mask can prevent your hair and scalp from all impurities and pollutants.
It can remove all the clogged pores and dead skin cells present in your scalp and make it clean.
The hibiscus leaves can protect your hair from greying and the other signs of aging.
This mask can make your hair grow strong, long and healthy without any hair fall.
The oils can make your hair soft, smooth and shiny.
Step #3. Include supplements in your diet
- The major supplement for healthy hair growth can be vitamins.
- Vitamins like A, C, D, E and all the B vitamins can effectively make you grow long and thick.
- Vitamin can create RBC cells that can carry nutrients and oxygen to your scalp and hair follicles.
- All dairy products, eggs, carrots and potatoes are a great supplement of vitamin A.
- The leafy greens, grains, fish and meat are rich supplements of vitamin D, C and E.
- All the citrus fruits contain large amounts of vitamin C content.
- Apart from vitamins, some minerals like zinc, iron and protein can effectively make your hair thick and strong.
- These supplements can reduce hair fall by strengthening the hair follicles and promoting hair growth.