The season for marriage is finally here.
And, on your big day, it’s time to be the star.
1st DIY Turmeric Treatment For Dry Skin Type:
- 1 teaspoon cream
- 2 teaspoons gram flour
- A pinch of turmeric (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon sandalwood (Chandan)
- Almond oil or olive oil (optional)
- In a bowl, take the gram flour, sandalwood powder, fresh cream (malai), and a pinch of wild turmeric (Haldi) powder.
- If you have extremely dry skin, you can also add a few drops of sweet almond oil or cold-pressed olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a smooth mixture.
- When you make the paste, make sure no lumps are formed.
- Cream: Adds moisture, the vitamins and minerals required, and makes the skin smooth.
- Gram flour: Besan is a natural exfoliant that eliminates dry and dead skin cells, paving the way for the growth of fresh skin cells.
- Sandalwood Powder: It provides new life into the skin and serves as an exfoliator. It is enriched with many minerals.
- Almond Oil: Eliminates impurities and skin cells that are damaged.
2nd DIY Turmeric Treatment For Acne Prone Skin Type:
- 2 teaspoons of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of fuller’s earth (Multani mitti)
- Sandalwood powder (optional)
- Take a clean and dry bowl and to make this pack, mix plain yogurt, fuller’s earth rose water, and a pinch of wild turmeric.
- I highly recommend you to add good quality sandalwood powder, as it is an astringent.
- Mix it really well to form a smooth and uniform paste.
- Yogurt: When applied to the skin, the bacteria found in curd battles and destroys the bacteria that cause acne.
- Fuller’s Earth/Multani Mitti: It contains important minerals that enhance the condition of your skin, such as quartz, magnesium, calcium, iron, silica, dolomite, and calcite.
- Rosewater: Contains anti-inflammatory properties to soothe dry and irritated skin.
- Sandalwood Powder: It provides new life into the skin and serves as an exfoliator, enriched with so many minerals.
3rd DIY Turmeric Treatment For Oily Skin Type:
- Sandalwood powder
- Turmeric powder
- Add the sandalwood powder and a 1/4 teaspoon of wild turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Combine both the ingredients and make a paste by adding rose water.
- Sandalwood Powder: It is enriched with several vital minerals.
It provides life into the skin and acts as an exfoliator.
- Rosewater: It contains potent anti-inflammatory properties that soothe irritated and dry skin.
4th DIY Turmeric Treatment For Sensitive Skin Type:
- 2 teaspoon fuller’s earth
- 1 teaspoon yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon aloe vera gel
- Turmeric powder
- In a bowl, add fuller’s earth (Multani mitti), plain and fresh yogurt, fresh aloe vera gel, and a pinch of wild turmeric powder.
- Mix them well to create a smooth and uniform mask, which is to be used as any regular diy mask.
You can also use the aloe vera gel that is available on the market. If you don’t have the plant at home, just make sure it is free of color and additives. However, fresh gel is always better than store-bought products.
Aloe Vera: It contains high antioxidant properties that help to smooth out skin that prevents rashes, inflammation, and burns.
Yogurt: When applied to the skin, the bacteria found in curd battles and destroys the bacteria that cause acne.
Fuller’s Earth/Multani Mitti: It contains important minerals that enhance the condition of your skin, such as quartz, magnesium, calcium, iron, silica, dolomite, and calcite.