24 K Gold Serum is an organic and chemical-free mixture of light essential oils mixed with 24 K gold.
This oil formula of the face serum is absorbed deep into your skin and gives you a beautiful, dewy glow.
Its everyday use keeps your skin hydrated, smooth, bright, and perfect.
- 2 tsp orange peel oil
- 2 tsp rosehip oil
- 1 tsp pumpkin seed oil
- ½ tsp almonds oil
- 1 tsp lavender oil
- 1 tsp tea tree oil
- 1 24k gold sheet
- 3 Vitamin E capsules
- 10ml glass dropper bottle
- Mix all the ingredients in an amber dropper bottle, shake well, and put in a dark, cool place to make the oils blend better.
- Keep the bottle like that for 2 or 3 days, and then start using it.
- 24 K Gold Serum is an organic and chemical-free mixture of light essential oils mixed with 24 K gold.
- This oil mix of the face serum is absorbed straight into your skin and gives you a beautiful, dewy glow.
- Its everyday use keeps your skin hydrated, smooth, shiny, and flawless.
- It slows down collagen degradation, increases skin elasticity, lightens the complexion, strengthens the skin cells, enhances blood circulation.
- This prevents premature aging, wrinkles, tanning, etc.
- Add 2 tiny drops before bed, smooth on the face and neck.
- It will keep your skin hydrated all night long.
- You can use it as a moisturizer before makeup.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
- This oil is rich in vitamins E, omega 3, omega 6, fatty acids, antioxidants, and zinc.
- It is famous among natural skin specialists as a revitalizing oil as it is rich in moisture that keeps the skin young and free from wrinkles for a long time.
- It absorbs easily in the skin without becoming too sticky and is ideal for all types of skin.
Rose Hip Oil
- Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin A, rosehip oil is known to have nourishing, regenerating, and firming properties.
- Regular usage enhances the texture and pigmentation of the skin.
- It is widely used in anti-aging serums around the world.
Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E can be rejuvenating the skin and brightening it, also regenerates new skin cells and lightens dark spots.
- Vitamin E oil can also minimize scar appearance through repeated use!
- Vitamin E oil is often known to be protective against fine lines and wrinkles.
- Orange essential oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, making it the ideal ingredient for your skin and hair routine.
- Orange Oil is not only used for acne-prone skin.
- It has been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C by the skin.
- Also, it helps in collagen production, which is essential for anti-aging.
- Using skin products with Orange Essential Oil overtime can smooth wrinkles and reduce the gravity of those not so fine lines.
- Almond oil is wonderful for your skin.
- It helps plump and firm the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin E from this oil helps neutralize dark circles under the eyes and makes your skin look bright and young.
- Lavender has a distinct, soothing fragrance.
- It is often used in aromatherapy and in commercial bath products.
- These same effects may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines when applied to the skin.
Tea Tree oil
- Tea tree oil is a miracle essential oil for the treatment of acne, and it is often said to help with oily skin.
- This is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-bacterial, thus providing relief from itching, redness, and aiding wound healing, all of which are important for helping acne to go away.
- Numerous people swear by its ability to treat acne, and that’s because it does!
- Gold can activate the basement cells of the skin, which increases the elasticity of the skin.
- It eliminates wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and scars on the skin, making you look younger.
- Egyptians claimed that gold had healing properties that could help to cure a few diseases.
- The antioxidant properties present in gold help to increase blood circulation, which leads to a reduction in acne and other skin allergies.
- Gold is said to have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help oxygen to enter the skin for cell regeneration.