Tulsi Face Packs To Get Acne, Blemish-Free, and Clear Skin
Tulsi, also known as nature’s religious herb and mother medicine, is full of nutrients and famous for its soothing medicinal qualities and characteristics of beauty.
Incorporating Tulsi into your beauty routine is so simple.
Tulsi Mint Cooling Face Pack
- Tulsi Leaves – 10-12
- Mint Leaves – 10-12
- Plain Water or Rose Water
- Put the Tulsi leaves with the mint leaves and a little water in a juicer.
- From the blended paste, extract the juice using a fine strainer.
- Apply the extracted juice to your face in a thin layer.
- Leave until it dries off and rinse with cold water (or 15 minutes).
This pack not only heals your skin naturally but also helps in calming and soothing agent to reduce redness, inflammation, and sun damage.
Mint has been used for skin care, especially to combat breakouts, for ages.
Mint is a common home remedy for treating pimples and acne.
It comes with anti-bacterial anti-bacterial properties that assist in destroying the bacteria that cause acne.
It also contains salicylic acid, known for its acne-fighting characteristics.
Salicylic acid helps to exfoliate and eliminate impurities from the pores of the top layer of the skin, thus reducing the chances of new acne formation and easily drying up existing acne as well.
Tulsi and Lemon Face Pack for Oily Skin
- Tulsi Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
- Mix the fine Tulsi powder with the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Mix until a thick paste was created.
- Uniformly apply this paste to your face and let it dry.
- Then rinse with cold water after about 10 to 15 minutes.
This pack helps to clear dirt, impurities and leaves your skin feeling clean, youthful, and glowing.
Lemon juice is highly effective in getting rid of acne.
Lemon juice comes with both natural anti-bacterial and antimicrobial anti-bacterial benefits, which explains why the Treatment of breakouts is so successful.
Keeping the skin clean and clear to prevent acne is very necessary.
Tulsi Face Pack for Skin Brightening
- Tulsi Powder -1 tablespoon
- Milk – as required
- To make a semi-creamy paste, blend milk with Tulsi powder.
- You can also use fresh tulsi leaves.
- Apply this pack to the face and let it stay for 15-20 minutes or more.
- Using cold water, wash your face.
There is the lactic acid in milk that clears the pores and makes the skin soft and smooth.
Tulsi strongly combats blemishes, acne or spots, and aging.
This Face Pack has various advantages and is ideal for all kinds of skin.
Tulsi Face Pack for Clear Skin
- Tulsi Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Neem Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 2-3 tablespoon
- In a clean and dry bowl, mix Tulsi powder and Neem powder.
- Now mix in 2-3 tablespoons of raw honey to make a thick paste.
- Apply this uniformly as a face mask, and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, or until it dries completely.
- Rinse with cold water.
Tulsi-Neem Face Pack has anti-bacterial anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that help to clear up blemishes, inflammation, and acne in the skin, giving you clear, smooth skin.