We all have a certain amount of hair on our faces.Facial hair is commonly referred to as ‘peach fuzz’ and develops on the upper lips and on the chin.Such extra hair looks awful and can hurt your self-esteem. Here is an amazing treatment that you can do at home to get rid of all unwanted hair from your face.
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- 2 pinches of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of oats powder
- Take and grind some rice grains into a fine powder.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of rice flour, 2 pinches of turmeric, and 1 teaspoon of powdered oats.
- By adding some raw milk, form a paste.
- Apply this in a uniform layer on the face and leave it for 20 minutes to dry.
- Follow the thorough rinsing process, and you can massage this pack on your skin like a scrub when doing so.
- This remedy should be repeated twice a week to see positive results.
Regular use can uproot several strands and thin out the hair of the face and body and also give you smooth skin that is soft to touch.
Another important advantage of this pack is that it eliminates both fresh and settled tam from the skin.
The scrubbing effect helps to extract dead skin cells.
The use of turmeric is also very common as a hair removal remedy, as it not only removes excessive fuzz but also prevents hair regrowth.
The herb will stick to the hair strands like mild glue and free them from their roots when combined with other beneficial ingredients and applied to the skin.
As a result, when peeled off in a gentle way, they come off easily.
- The whole process is completely pain-free and will contribute to the growth of lesser and finer hair over time.
- Turmeric and milk both help in improving the tone of the skin.
- Turmeric is an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory and really helpful in extracting facial hair.
- Rice Powder
- Besan/ Chickpea Flour
- Take a bowl and mix 2 tbsp honey, 1 tsp besan, and 1tsp rice powder and mix well to form a thick, smooth paste.
- Apply in the direction opposite to the hair growth and let of stay for 10 minutes or until it dries completely.
- After that, apply it to your skin and keep massaging for 5-7 minutes. This makes the hair root weaker and helps them to come out easily.
- Rice flour and honey face pack works can be amazing for your skin to remove unwanted hair.
- It even soothes your breakout too.
- Many who use honey to extract hair from their upper lip learn that it is milder than wax but helps to remove hair from its follicles in the same way.
To bleach and lighten the remaining hair, you can also add lemon juice.
Chickpea flour/besan is a well-known natural ingredient that is highly effective at permanently removing hair from the skin.
In older times, you must know about the use of ubtan that was used for the newborn baby and soon to be married young women to extract unnecessary hair from the face such as upper lips, forehead,
cheeks, and other skin parts.
If used regularly, these rice powder-based treatments claim to be a permanent solution for hair removal.