We all have facial hair; you want to remove it or not, it is a personal choice.
But if you want to remove facial hair with natural ingredients and an all-natural process, you are in the right place.
Banana & Oatmeal Scrub
- Take a bowl and mash 1 ripe banana and add 2 tbsp of oatmeal to it.
- Mix well and leave it for about 5 minutes so that the oatmeal can soak the goodness of the banana.
- Next, apply the paste to your face.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then wash it off.
Banana is healthy for the body and perfects when it comes to dealing with excess facial hair.
Banana is an ideal home remedy for eliminating facial hair.
And oatmeal helps to exfoliate the skin and cleanse it.
Papaya And Turmeric
- Ripe Papaya
- Wild Turmeric
All you need to make this is papaya and turmeric powder for this pack.
- Mash a few papaya cubes using a fork and combine them with a tbsp of wild turmeric powder.
- Cleans your face using a mild cleanser.
- Massage this on your face and keep the mask on for about 10 minutes before washing it off.
- While removing the mask, make sure you gently massage your face. This will help pull the hair from the roots.
Although this home remedy gets rid of excess hair, it also enhances your skin’s complexion and texture.
Potato, Honey, And Lentils
- Potato Juice
- Lemon Juice
- Red Lentils
- Take 2 tablespoons of red lentils and soak them in 1 cup of water overnight.
- Next morning take the soaked lentils in a grinder and add 1 tablespoon of freshly extracted lemon juice and 5 tbsps of fresh potato juice.
- Make a very fine and smooth paste of all the ingredients.
- Take the paste in a bowl and lastly, add 1 tablespoon of raw and organic honey to it and mix well.
- Now apply it to the affected area. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then wash it off.
While removing the mask, make sure you gently massage your face. This will help pull the hair from the roots.
This mask is simple to create, and all the ingredients in your kitchen can be found easily.
It will not only naturally remove hair but will also give you skin that is smooth, nourished, and lighter.
Lemon, Sugar & Water
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 3 tbsp of regular water.
- Apply it to your face using the fingertips.
- Leave it to dry completely for around 20-30 minutes before washing it off.
It works great for your skin when sugar, water, and lemon juice come together, as well as helping you get rid of excess hair.
Lemon juice has bleaching properties and, on the other hand, sugar acts as an exfoliant and may brighten your skin.
Gram Flour, Turmeric & Rose Water
- Garm Flour
- Mix 1 tablespoon of gram flour and 1 tablespoon of turmeric with enough rose water and make a thick paste.
- Apply this on a clean face and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse while massaging the mask and moisturize after 15 minutes.
This powerful ingredient is perfect for removing the comfort of your home from facial hair.
Bonus: besan also keeps moist, gentle and gives a vibrant glow to your skin.