We all take care of our face and neck but often forget to take care of our bodies.
Because of this, a lot of time, our bodies have a different skin tone than our faces.
Massage Using Body Brightening Oil
- Wild Turmeric
- Coconut Oil
- In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of wild turmeric powder and then add 4 tablespoons of coconut oil to make this body brightening oil.
- Mix both the ingredients really well and apply to the entire skin.
- Massage your entire body for 5-10 minutes and then let it stay for 5 extra minutes.
- Wipe off and using lukewarm water.
- Do not use any soap or a shower gel to remove it.
Coconut oil has anti-microbial and skin-calming effects.
It is also a natural skin hydrator, the explanation for clogged pores, which avoids drying and excess sebum development.
There can be long-term benefits of adding turmeric to your skincare routine, such as:
Your pores can be targeted by anti-inflammatory qualities and relax the skin.
In order to suppress acne, turmeric really helps.
Turmeric is renowned for its outstanding antibacterial properties and helps to make the skin clear.
Turmeric reduces the release of oil by the sebaceous glands and helps to prevent infections.
It is an outstanding exfoliator and provides the skin with a youthful glow.
Exfoliate Using A DIY Body Scrub:
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- Zest of a lemon
- 2 Tbsp pureed papaya
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients together in a bowl with a spoon.
- Rub both hands together gently before applying the product to your skin to spread the scrub to your other hand.
- This makes for an application that is uniform.
- After you’ve spread your hands with the scrub, apply it to your body.
- Massage the scrub gently into your skin for approximately five to 10 seconds in a circular motion.
- During application, do not stretch or pull your skin.
- Do not press hard when you use a scrub.
- Use lukewarm water and make sure that all of the scrubs are washed away.
- Water that is too hot will irritate your skin, so make sure you have a comfortable temperature for the water you use.
- Do not use any hard chemical-based soap to wash your skin.
- Just rinse using lukewarm water and pat dry your skin.
The excess oil will work as a natural moisturizer to moisturize the skin.
Papaya is a food rich in beta-carotene filled with active enzymes and phytochemicals, which are healthy for the skin.
By preventing free radicals, the enzymes limit the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
Papain is the hidden beauty ingredient in papaya, an enzyme that has skin-illuminating properties and can reduce the appearance of blemishes and acne scars.
Papain functions together with alpha-hydroxy acids as a gentle exfoliator that dissolves inactive protein and dead skin cells.
Applying papaya to the skin topically softens the skin and leaves it smooth and supple.