We have some exciting news for you whether you just want a smoother skin or want to get naturally fairer looking skin. Home remedies are a natural, organic, and safe way to try and make your complexion lighter and brighter.These home remedies are super easy for clear skin and make for perfect skin-pamper treatments on the weekends. These home remedies for healthier skin, though a bit slow, certainly show results if used regularly at least once or twice a week.
1. Mint Mask
- Handful Fresh Mint Leaves
- Fuller’s Earth
- In a grinder add mint leaves along with few cucumber slices, grind them to form a smooth paste.
- In a bowl take 1 tablespoon of fuller’s earth, add 2 tablespoons of cucumber and mint pure and add a teaspoon oh honey to it.
- Mix everything well and apply it onto the skin and leave on for 25 minutes, wash off with cold water and moisturize.
This treatment will lighten your skin, giving you a bright and fresh look.
Mint helps the skin relax and rebuild itself, with highly relaxing effects on the skin, which in turn brightens your skin tone and makes the skin look better.
Fuller Earth, also known as Multani mitti, contains skin-friendly enzymes that help to minimize acne, dark spots, and skin blemishes.
This doubles its impact when paired with mint leaves, leading to prompt and noticeable results.
2. Curd Mask
- Red Sandalwood
- Lemon Juice
- Mix 1 tablespoon of curd with 1/2 tablespoons of red sandalwood powder you can also use regular sandalwood and you can squeeze some lemon in case of oily skin or add a teaspoon of honey in case of combination skin.
- Mix well and apply the mask and let it dry on its own.
- Rinse your face with normal water and then follow with your moisturizer.
- If you don’t like curd you can use rosewater instead of curd.
Get beautiful, radiant skin with this beautiful face pack that rejuvenates.
Curd helps to achieve crystal-clear skin both internally and externally, leaving your epidermis smooth and spotless.
Curd may also be used for health care and hair care, in addition to natural skincare.
This removes scars, blemishes, and pimples and gives clear skin.
This lightens and brightens the skin, reduces wrinkles and pigmentation, enhances hair, prevents tanning, enhances skin texture, improves the circulation of the facial blood, and helps remove blackheads and whiteheads.
Additionally, a sandalwood face pack will act as an outstanding anti-tan agent and dramatically whiten our skin tone.
It is filled with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, disinfectant, astringent, and emollient properties.
That’s why so many people are using sandalwood to treat acne, skin rashes, blackheads, dark spots, blemishes, and get fair, flawless skin.
- 2 tbsp oats flour
- 1 tbsp curd
- 1 egg
- In a bowl take 2 tbsp of oats flour, 1 tbsp of full-fat unsweetened curd, and 1 beaten egg.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply it on your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
The saponins found in oats help remove dirt from pores on your skin.
Once combined with its cleansing properties, Oatmeal’s moisturizing properties give the skin a gentle glow after topical application.
Oatmeal contains amino acids which can lighten stains, discoloration of the skin, and dark spots.
Through oats, vitamin E also helps to fix skin discoloration and leaves skin dewy and radiant.
Oatmeal can take up excess oil from the skin.
Egg whites are also known for brightening the tone of the skin while tightening the pores and riding the wrinkles.