Of all the beauty treatments out there, removing your facial hair is one of the least fun things to do.
Nearly all of them have some facial hair.
It appears to be lighter-colored and less coarse than other body hair.
But it doesn’t have to be complicated or extremely painful to defuse your lips, brows, or chin.
Facial skin is fragile, so you want to take special care to select the right form of facial hair removal for you.
Remove Facial Hair By Waxing:
- Brown sugar / regular white sugar – 1 cup
- Raw honey – 2 tablespoons
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- A microwave-safe bowl
- A spatula
- Some cloth strips
- In a microwave-safe cup, put the sugar, honey, and lemon juice inside the oven.
- Heat the whole thing for 2-3 minutes to reach the optimal consistency of the wax.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and allow it to cool down to some degree.
- Now apply warm wax to a small portion of the facial hair with a spatula.
- Place a cloth strip over it, hold it tightly as well as smooth it out with your fingers and pull it out quickly against the growth of your hair.
- Continue the process unless you get rid of all your unwanted hair.
- Also, apply an ice cube or some raw aloe vera gel to the waxed areas directly after the treatment.
It decreases irritation and soothes the skin to a significant extent.
Waxing is a very common process.
You can easily remove hair from your upper lip, lips, brows, and chin using either soft wax that is pulled off with fabric strips or hard wax that simply hardens and falls off on its own.
But this common practice is not for all.
Waxing can cause discomfort, as the skin may be sensitive to the products applied to the surface.
An incorrect technique can result in incomplete removal of the hair follicle and a break in the hair shaft, so that the skin around the hair shaft may become swollen.
If the hair follicle is kept back, it may lead to ingrown hair.
You can even wax at home with practice and a good hand.
DIY Hair Removal Mask/Ubtan
- Gram Flour, 2 tbsp
- Turmeric, 1/2 tsp
- Coconut oil (opt), 1 tsp
- Raw Milk, 2 tbsp
- Fresh Cream, 1.5 tbsp
You can also trust the natural ingredients in your kitchen to remove your facial hair.
This is the safest, cheapest way to remove facial hair.
- We need to add all the ingredients together and apply it to the face like you would for a standard face kit.
- Place it on thickness anywhere facial hair needs to be removed, preferably in the upper lip and chin region.
- Keep it on for about 15-20 minutes, or until you can’t turn your face.
- Finally, the most important step, the technique of removing this ubtan, is of the utmost importance. Ubtan is usually a mixture of fresh cream, turmeric, and occasionally sandalwood used for the glow of the skin. It takes a long time for massive hair removal, but it’s great for some fuzz removal.
- You have to rub this pack against your skin as if you were exfoliating, but against the direction of hair growth, i.e. upwards.
- Rub the entire product off exactly like this and leave your skin like this for an hour.
- You should rinse after that. Ubtan is possibly best used as a homemade face mask and a natural facial hair removal remedy. As such, it can help to exfoliate, softer, smoother skin, and healthier skin.
- If you let it dry and then rub it in the opposite direction of your hair growth, some fine hair will get pulled out due to friction, but you will need a lot of sessions to see noticeable results.
We need to be careful, any intense exfoliating is also not a good idea, as it may irritate your skin.
- Mild your skin by applying a lubricant like a hot water shower gel. This will remove dead skin cells and soften your hair.
- Wet the stone before use, too, to remove the marks from the dry surface.
- Rub the pumice stone in a small place, switch between clockwise and clockwise motion.
- Do the same before you buff your hair out. Then move gently to another place.
- Apply gentle pressure to reduce the chance of inflammation of the skin.
- Clean your skin under warm running water to remove slack hair from your body.
- Finally, apply a mild moisturizing lotion to your skin to restore moisture to your skin and reduce irritation.
This makes the skin smooth and supple.
Pumice stone has a pore texture that serves as a scrubber on the surface which, when scraped with dirt, results in hair removal.
Abrasives, or the friction process, have long been used to extract excess hair.
The abrasive rubbing mechanism of this volcanic rock causes the hair to buff off the surface of the skin.
Ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans are thought to have used dull stones like pumice and sharper volcano glass to strip their hair.
This quick and relatively painless procedure involves using a rough surface to “wash” fine body hair on the surface of the skin.
Pumice is still used as a common abrasive today not only to rid the body of hair but also dead skin cells.
You might have also seen gloves and mitts with built-in abrasive surfaces.
Rubbing the gloves in a circular motion on the problem area will remove fine hair and exfoliate and smooth the skin throughout the process.