Korean Flawless Glass Skin
There is a special set of skincare routines, that you must follow in order to achieve glass skin naturally.
Hereby glass skin, we mean, clear, decongested pores, blemish-free, even-toned, glowing, dewy, and soft that will be as clear and transparent as glass is.
So without wasting any more time, let’s start with step#1 – Oil Cleansing
An oil-based cleanser is used to remove all the makeup, dirt, or any other impurities from your face.
To make your natural oil cleanse you will need
- Coconut oil
- & Olive oil
- Take coconut oil or olive oil in a jar or a container with a pump. Add them in equal amounts. Prefer using Cold Pressed extra virgin as they are full of antioxidants, rich in Vitamins, and have antibacterial properties. For oily and acne-prone skin, you can also add a few drops of tea tree oil to this.
- Take a Teaspoon of the oil cleanser, gently apply all over the face, moving your fingers in a soft circular motion, and then rinse with warm water.
After oil cleansing move to step#2, that is cleansing
- For this cleansing, you can use any foaming face cleanser. The cleansing second time will deep clean your skin and it will also remove excess oil on your face.
Next coming to step#3, that is exfoliation
Exfoliation is important, but this will not be part of your daily routine. Don’t scrub your face more than 2 times a week.
To make your own exfoliator, you will need
- 1 tbsp of orange peel powder
- 1 tbsp sandalwood powder
- In a clean bowl add orange peel powder and Sandalwood powder
- Add enough rose water, until you get a thick paste.
- Your Scrub is ready.
- Apply this scrub all over your face.
- Rub it gently for 2 minutes in an upward circular motion.
- Leave it for a few minutes on your face and then wash it off with plain water.
Now coming to step#4, that is toning
A toner helps in balancing the pH levels of your skin and also softens it. It helps in making your skin flawless, freshens up your skin, and absorbs excess oil. Also, it minimizes pores, prevents them from clogging which further prevents acne and tightens skin.
- Many Korean people use rice water as a natural toner to brighten their skin. It is clarifying as well as hydrating for your skin
Step#5 of this routine is Essence
To make DIY Face essence you will need
- Rice water
- Jojoba oil
- & Aloe vera gel
- In a clean and dry pump bottle add 1/2 Tsp Rice Water, 1 Tbsp Glycerine, 3tbsp rose water and 8-10 drops of Jojoba Oil.
- Now in this add enough aloe vera gel, until you get a runny consistency.
- Take a few drops of this and massage it on your face.
Essence is like a serum but a bit less concentrated, lightweight, tends to be watery like consistency, unlike serums.
They not only deliver moisture but also target skin concerns such as pigmentation and rosacea.
Now coming to step#6, that is Serum
To make your own serum, you will need
- Vitamin E oil
- & Aloe vera gel
- Soak 2 tbsp of rice in water, keep it for 5- 6 hrs.
- Transfer the rice to a pan, add 1 cup milk, and let it simmer on a slow flame until it is cooked.
- Strain the liquid, in this add 4 Tsp of Aloe Vera gel, two tsp of Vitamin E oil.
- Mix and your serum is ready.
- Take a few drops of this serum and apply it to your face and neck.
- Your complete routine is done here, finish it with a layer of moisturiser and sunscreen.