Tiny drop of this Glow Serum Can do Wonder On Your Skin
Women always look for a product that can offer a natural radiant glow to your skin.
Tiny drops of a few homemade glow serum can offer you these benefits by nourishing and strengthening your skin.
In this article, we are going to share how to prepare glow serum that can do wonders on your skin.
To prepare the glow serum, you will need
- 6 tbsp of fresh cucumber juice
- 2 Vitamin E capsule
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil
- 2 tbsp of Aloe vera gel
- 3 tbsp of Rosewater and
- 1 empty bottle
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add all the ingredients into it.
- Prick the vitamin E capsule using a needle and pour the oil into the bowl.
- Use a spoon and whisk the ingredients well for a couple of times.
- Transfer the serum into a clean bottle and store it for future use.
- Take a few drops of the serum and apply it all over your cleansed face.
- Massage your face gently with the serum for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Apply this serum before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- Rinse your face with running cold water after you wake up in the morning and pat dry it with a clean towel.
This glow serum can act as a protective layer on your face to prevent it from sun damages.
Aloe vera gel helps in skin rejuvenation and promotes the overall texture and quality of your skin.
Vitamin E oil is best known for neutralizing the collagen and radical damage happening in your skin.
As a result, all the aging effects, wounds, scars, spots and wrinkles can easily be treated from your face.
Olive oil and rosewater can help in preventing moisture loss in your skin and prevents it from dryness.
The rich antioxidant content present in this serum can make your face free from bacteria, fungi and other germs.
This serum will offer a natural radiant glow to your skin and improves the appearance of your face.