Hyperpigmentation can make the skin around your mouth darker, which is a very common cause.
It is the excess melanin development in some areas of the skin, causing certain patches darker than the rest of the skin.
Hyperpigmentation may affect individuals of all ages and various skin types. If you want to rid of skin pigmentation or dark spots that may appear around your mouth then this article is for you:
1. Vitamin E, Papaya and Multani Mitti Mask
- 2-3 Vitamin E Capsules
- 2 tablespoons of Multani Mitti
- 1 tablespoon Papaya paste
- Enough water to make a smooth paste
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix everything well.
- Apply the mask using your fingers evenly on the affected areas.
- Keep it for 15 minutes or until it dries completely.
- Then wash your face with some lukewarm water.
- Make sure to be consistent to see the desired results.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that invalidates the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Vitamin E oil keeps skin moisturized and nourished.
It adds to your glow and keeps your skin clean and smooth.
The oil is also known for reducing hyperpigmentation and wrinkles, in addition to preserving healthy skin.
Multani mitti is rich in minerals that help purify, exfoliate, and rejuvenate the skin.
This naturally occurring type of clay has many other uses for skin and hair, especially Multani mitti face packs to minimize oiliness and to give a healthy glow to the skin.
Most exfoliating products contain the protein-dissolving papain.
Such products help to decrease acne by eliminating dead skin cells that can block pores.
Papain can also remove damaged keratin which can build up on the skin and form small bumps.
while papaya contains the papain enzyme that helps to lighten the skin.
2. Turmeric and Milk Mask
- 2 tablespoons of Kasturi manjal Turmeric
- Enough raw milk to make a smooth paste.
- Add both the ingredients in a bowl and then mix now apply over the affected areas.
- Then massage this mask very slowly and very gently in small circular motions for about 5 minutes.
- Then leave the mask for an additional 20-25 minutes or until it dries on its own.
- Once the turmeric mask is dry, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this mask daily before taking a bath, to see the positive results.
The magical spice is an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-aging agent among its various properties Kasturi manjal.
What makes Kasturi Manjal so good for your beauty routines, in addition to these properties, is that it can be used for any kind of skin:
acne-prone skin, normal to dry skin, tanned or pigmented skin, and in fact it is healthy to apply to babies’ skin too.
Kasturi Manjal possesses antibacterial properties that help prevent acne while also helping to fade away after acne scars with its natural lightening qualities.
Raw milk can be used as a cleanser for the face and body.
This has lactic acid, calcium, and vitamins A, D, E, and K.
That makes milk a mild hydrating and exfoliating agent.
Cold raw milk is an especially good toner for dry skin.
Unwanted tans, darker skin tones, and pigmentation can be improved by topical application of raw milk.
The high content of lactic acids not only has skin-lightening effects but can also help to get rid of dead cells on the surface of the skin.