Due to constant stress, pollution, and sun damage, our skin gets damaged.
It is important to take care of our skin and constantly make efforts to make it better.
Hydrate From Within
- 1 small sweet watermelon
- 1 small lime, juiced (optional)
- Cut half of the watermelon.
- Scoop chunks of delicious watermelon into the blender using a large spoon. Throw the rind away.
- Blend the watermelon until it is pulverized completely.
- That’s not expected to take more than a minute.
- Squeeze the juice out of one small lemon into the blender for added flavor and blend for a few seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher through a fine-mesh strainer if your watermelon is notably pulpy or seeded.
- If not, you can directly pour it into ice-filled glasses.
Watermelon juice can be stored for up to 4 days in the refrigerator, sealed.
Over time, the juice can separate; to recombine, stir it with a spoon.
Exfoliate Your Face
- 1 cup pink Himalayan salt
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 5-10 drops citrus essential oil (grapefruit, lemon, or orange)
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- To mix all the ingredients in, grab a big bowl, and then add your salt to the bowl.
- Next, add the sweet almond oil in a bowl to the mixture and stir.
- To a measuring cup, add 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- Place it in the microwave for a few seconds or in a pot of warm water if it’s not melted.
- When the coconut oil is melted, apply the salt to the bowl with the coconut oil.
- Mix until a thick paste is made.
- Into the cup, weigh the essential oils, and blend well.
- Stir until the mixture is fluffy and well mixed.
- Place the salts in an airtight glass jar until they are ready to use.
To use the scrub:
- Use your hand to scoop out some of the mixtures and scrub your skin.
- For it to be successful, you don’t have to scrub hard.
- When you have scrubbed yourself from neck to toes, repeat this process.
Get Your Vitamin C
- 1/4 teaspoon L’ascorbic acid powder
- A few drops of either water or aloe vera juice
- By adding a 1/4 teaspoon of L-ascorbic acid powder to a few drops of either water or aloe vera juice, you can easily produce your own vitamin C serum.
- Mix it in the palm of your hand, and rub your hands together until you feel the crystals dissolve.
- Then, all over your face, neck, and chest, apply it.
- Use it as you have cleansed your face, before moisturizing, for the best results.
Vitamin C is one of the few scientifically proven anti-aging ingredients that minimize sun damage, fade brown spots, create collagen, and protect your skin.
To shield the contents from light, look for a serum that comes in a dark, opaque container, and verify that the vitamin C type is safe.