Would you like lustrous, dense, beautiful hair that looks gorgeous?
Treat your hair with this divine ingredient.
Amla Oil For Hair Growth
- Dried amla powder
- Coconut oil
- For a fine powder, take 1/4 kg of dried amla and powder it in a grinder.
- You can use readymade amla powder as well.
- In a saucepan, heat 1/2 kg of coconut oil and add the amla powder to it.
- Boil until it becomes brownish, and you see the bottom of the pan have powdery particles.
- Put the pan’s lid and set it aside until it cools to room temperature.
- Store it in a jar and apply it to your hair at least three times a week.
For longer hair, applying amla with coconut oil works wonders.
By balancing the Vata Dosha, reducing protein loss, and moisturizing your hair, coconut oil promotes hair growth.
Amla Hair Mask For Thickening Your Hair
- Hibiscus Flowers and Leaves
- Amla powder
- Coconut oil/ Water
- Pluck a bunch of flowers and leaves from the hibiscus plant and make them into a fine paste.
- To the hibiscus paste, add 2 tablespoons of amla powder.
- Bind it with coconut oil or water.
- Put it on your hair and scalp and leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with cold water. Choose a herbal shampoo containing 100% natural ingredients. This will help to preserve the advantages of your hair mask.
- 1-3 times a week, follow this Treatment.
Pitta is pacified by hibiscus and mitigates Vata and Kapha.
It is rich in nutrients, which thickens the follicles of your hair.
It increases the hair density by mixing amla and hibiscus, making it lusciously thick.
Raw Amla & Honey Conditioning Hair Pack
- Take organic amlas and grind them into a smooth paste.
- Buy fresh and raw honey and mix it with the amla paste.
- Apply it to your entire scalp and spread it from the root to the tip of your hair uniformly.
- For 20 minutes, let it rest on your scalp.
- Before cleansing your hair with herbal shampoo, take a warm shower.
- Repeat this before every hair washes, or once a week at least.
Honey calms the Kapha dosha and intensely forms your hair.
Adding it to amla gives the hair a satin-soft feel.
Amla & Henna Hair Mask For Treating Grey Hair
- Amla Powder
- Buttermilk or Curd / Aloe Vera Gel / Coconut Milk/Cow Milk
- Powder a handful of dried amlas.
- You can also buy readymade organic amla powder and combine it with 2 tablespoons of henna powder.
- If you are the dominant Vata dosha, take 1⁄4 cup of buttermilk or curd and add it to the mixed powders.
- Use the same quantity of coconut milk/cow milk if you are a dominant Pitta, and use aloe vera gel if you are a dominant Kapha.
- From root to tip, spread the paste evenly on your scalp and hair fibers. Leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- Before doing a herbal hair wash, take a shower of cold water.
- 1-3 times a month, follow this procedure.
Benefits Of Amla For Hair:
Boosts Growth & Thickens Your Hair
Amla provides alkaloids, flavonoids, and amino acids that improve blood flow to the roots of your hair.
An enzyme called 5alpha reductase, which usually causes hormonal hair loss, is inhibited.
The concentrated vitamin C type of amla promotes collagen synthesis, which strengthens the tissues of your scalp.
Polyphenols in the dermal papilla cells of amla proliferate from hair follicles, promoting new hair development.
Improves Hair Quality
Tresses are highly nourished and conditioned by nutrients in amla.
These help increase the overall quality of the hair and add shine and luster to your mane.
Amla tannins protect your hair against heat damage and photodamage.
The Keratin protein molecule, which is your hair’s building block, binds easily to tannins.
Fights Scalp Inflammation & Minimizes Premature Greying
Free radicals can damage and cause diseases in your cells.
Amla is a potent detoxifier that extracts and helps replace dead cells with new cells.
It is rich in potent antioxidants that can neutralize and rebuild damaged cells with free radicals.
This protects your scalp against inflammation, helps slow down the aging process of your body, and promotes hair durability along with healthy development.
In addition, amla’s abundant vitamin C helps oxidize melanin in the pigment cells of your hair follicle, which minimizes premature hair greying.