Coconut oil rapidly became one of the world’s most valued natural oils.
There are many benefits of coconut oil for your hair and skin, and you’ll probably find it in at least in some of your beauty products.
1st Treatment: Coconut Oil and Honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup milk
- Heat the milk first.
- Once warm, remove it from heat and add the coconut oil and honey to it.
- Mix everything until it’s all melted.
- The milk’s warmth will help all the ingredients blend well together.
- Before pouring it through your hair, check the mask’s temperature; it should feel comfortably warm and comfortable to touch on your skin.
- Apply the hair mask to your wet hair and leave it like that for about 20 – 30 minutes.
- After that, wash your hair with some lukewarm water and a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
- Milk and honey are a strong and nourishing mix of hot beverages for face masks or hair treatments, regardless of how you use them.
They have plenty of moisture, vitamins, and antioxidants for hair, mixed with coconut oil.
They soften the hair, repair damage, and restore it to health.
2nd Treatment: Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera
- 3 large tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 – 4 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- All you have to do is combine approximately equivalent quantities of both the ingredients to make this amazing aloe vera and coconut oil hair treatment.
- First of all, if you warm up the coconut oil, it’ll be a lot easier to mix everything properly.
- Wet your hair using lukewarm water and squeeze out any excess water.
- Apply the hair mask from the scalp to the tips.
- Massage it very gently into your hair and scalp and leave it like that for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with some lukewarm water and a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
This is a hydrating, rejuvenating hair treatment that makes the hair smooth, elastic, flexible, and manageable and conditions it.
Aloe vera is an amazing plant that helps with all kinds of issues and conditions related to hair. It deeply hydrates the hair and gives it a shine.
3rd Treatment: Coconut Oil and Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 7– 7 tablespoons coconut or almond milk
- 10 – 15 drops lavender essential oil
- Take a bowl and melt the coconut oil in the microwave.
- Next, add the coconut milk and mix well.
- Lastly, add the lavender essential oil (you can replace it with any other essential oil your choice).
- Mix everything together.
- Apply the mask into your hair and massage it into your hair and scalp.
- Wrap your hair in a hot towel and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes like that. Then wash your hair as normal and condition it.
This is a great remedy to bring it back to life and make it shiny and bouncy again if your hair looks dull and lifeless.
It gives your hair all the benefits of coconut oil, plus milk nutrients and proteins, and the calming and restorative effects of essential lavender oil.