Each noticeable aging sign is like a nightmare.The ones that are the worst of them all show on your skin and hair. A noticeable sign of aging is grey hair, but premature greying of the hair will leave you worrying for days.
1st Remedy Amaranth
- Take a handful of fresh amaranth leaves and put it in a food processor to extract its juice.
- After you, shampoo, add some fresh amaranth juice extracted from the amaranth leaves and put it on your hair and scalp.
- Let the hair sit for 15 minutes before rinsing with normal water.
Amaranth allows you to maintain the natural color of your hair, resist greying, and avoid hair loss.
If you add fresh juice to the leaves of this plant, your hair will be able to maintain its black color and avoid premature greying from occurring.
It can also promote hair growth and keep your hair smooth and gentle.
2nd Remedy Black Walnut
- Just boil a handful of black walnuts in 2 cups of water for twenty minutes.
- Let the black walnut water cool down to room temperature.
- Strain and use this water to wash your hair and keep it for 30 minutes to make your hair black.
Black walnuts will help you to naturally get rid of grey hair.
In a different way, to get the same result, you can eat some walnuts every day.
This kind of nut is high in zinc and copper, so it helps to keep your hair safe and get rid of being grey by creating melanin.
You can also make walnut tea as a homemade hair colorant.
This is one of the easy but excellent home remedies for turning grey hair black at a young age that can last up to 6 weeks, even if you regularly wash your hair.
3rd Remedy Sesame
- Sesame Seeds Oil
- Carrot juice,
- Fenugreek Seeds Powder
In South India, the sesame-carrot mixture is well-known for improving grey hair and preventing hair from being grey.
- To start, mix 100 ml of carrot juice, 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seed powder, and a few drops of sesame oil together in a large bowl or any other container.
For 3 weeks, leave this mixture in the sun.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp after that.
- Treat your grey hair for 3 months with this mixture and make your hair color turn black for a long time.
Tips for Prevention
You should adopt these tips if you are trying to keep your hair from greying prematurely:
- Make sure you follow a nutrient-rich, balanced diet.
- Whether you smoke, quit, or do not smoke, passive smoking can also cause premature greying.
- Solve the nutritional deficiency of after consulting a doctor.
- By consulting a specialist, find out the root cause of greying and use medication accordingly.
- Since dietary deficiencies or an underlying medical disorder can be related to most cases of grey or white hair, they can typically be recovered by taking a professional’s help.