The Ultimate All Natural Skin Soothing Herbal Infused Oil
A perfect way to maintain the healing properties of herbs is to make your own herbal infused oil.
Plus, you do not have to invest in costly essential you can use this infused oil to make your homemade skincare products with fragrance and medicinal benefits.
- 1 cup sweet almond oil
- 1/4 cup dried marigold
- 1/4 cup dried rose petals
- 2 TB lavender flowers/buds (Optional)
- 12 drops vitamin E oil
- In a medium-sized glass container, place the herbs and pour the sweet almond oil on the top.
- To create a double boiler, perch the bowl on top of a saucepan filled halfway with water.
- Allow the oil to be infused with the herbs for 1 hour over medium heat.
- As needed, refill the water in the saucepan and keep an eye on the oil mixture to ensure that it doesn’t get too hot.
You want your herbs to heat up quickly, not boil or burn.
- Remove the glass bowl from the heat carefully after the oil has been infused and allow it to cool to a comfortable temperature.
It doesn’t need to be cold, but you don’t want to burn yourself, either.
- Strain the herbs from your oil using a cheesecloth or bag of muslin.
To get all of the herbs out, you may need to repeat this step 2-3 times.
- Pour the infused face oil into a glass bottle that is leak-proof, then add the vitamin E oil.
When kept away from light and heat, this will last at least one year, preferably in a dark bottle.
- Add a small amount of oil to the hands or to the face and body directly, then massage the oil into the skin. You can use it after a shower or before a shower depends on you.
Almond oil is wonderful for your skin.
It helps plump and firm the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Almonds are an excellent anti-aging agent, especially for the treatment of dry skin disorders, it has many proven nutritional benefits, such as vitamin E compounds, vitamin B, vitamin B3, and vitamin B9.
Apart from that, it also contains Mineral Magnesium, calcium, potassium, copper, and zinc.
Rosewater helps to maintain the pH balance of the skin and also helping to control the excess oil.
It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to minimize irritated skin redness, remove acne.
Rose helps to soften the skin and cleanse pores.
When applied topically, vitamin E oil can block free radicals and replenish lipids, helping to slow down the aging process of the skin.
The ingredient may also help to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and keep the skin looking young.
Research indicates that sandalwood can have anti-inflammatory properties. In addition to these properties, sandalwood helps to restore moisture to the skin.
When the skin is properly hydrated, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles gets reduced.
Lavender has a distinct, soothing fragrance.
It is often used in aromatherapy and in commercial bath products.
These same effects may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines when applied to the skin.